Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: GK Bugs 03-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,097
Posted By Spiker
For everybody else, this was fixed. Thanks Nico

For everybody else, this was fixed. Thanks Nico
Forum: GK Bugs 03-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,097
Posted By Spiker
Still broken

Still broken
Forum: GK Bugs 03-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,097
Posted By Spiker
Easter Dungeon Tileset

I have reinstalled Windows multiple times (For other reasons than this) and I have reinstalled Graal Online multiple times as well as installing packages and this tileset issue continues to come up....
Forum: Your opinion 03-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 67,673
Posted By Spiker
What about Graal Kingdoms Facebook?

What about Graal Kingdoms Facebook?
Forum: GK Bugs 03-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 745
Posted By Spiker
Unable to join kingdom

I have been playing Graal Kingdoms again lately and wanted to join a kingdom and I noticed that you are unable to if you have a Graal# account. You can only join kingdoms if you are using a community...
Forum: Tech Support 03-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,599
Posted By Spiker
Plot twist: Neither will get fixed

Plot twist: Neither will get fixed
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-26-2014, 07:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,600
Posted By Spiker
Definitely never even knew there had been keys...

Definitely never even knew there had been keys for those chests. Why have they not been given out for the past 10 years?
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-25-2014, 06:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,600
Posted By Spiker
Lottery

Why not have a server wide lottery that takes place once a week or twice a month. The money from the ferries, trade tables and whatever else the server collects platinum from and throw it into a...
Forum: Bug Report 02-25-2014, 06:29 AM
Replies: 6
Lag
Views: 53,276
Posted By Spiker
Lag

Is there anything possible to actually help with the lag. It has been ridiculous the past couple of months (More than usual, even though we do still end up with horrid lag). It's game wide and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Spiker
Very true! I must say you have done more content...

Very true! I must say you have done more content and serious development work in this game alone, which is surprising from like 9 years of around 5 managers. Facebook is possible to be huge as long...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2014, 08:43 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,889
Posted By Spiker
I remember playing Val for a few weeks and...

I remember playing Val for a few weeks and decided to try out Graal Kingdoms. Heard it was Pay to Play and had my parents buy me a subscription (Was like 13 back then). Been on and off Graal Kingdoms...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-17-2014, 10:36 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Spiker
I don't think really anything has been done to it...

I don't think really anything has been done to it since Tig left. Just looking at NicoX's hours on the server, I have more hours than him, and I just idled while at work all day.

I'm really...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,076
Posted By Spiker
I ran through the tutorial to see how it is, and...

I ran through the tutorial to see how it is, and I kept getting a "failed" when I should be warping to the 7th task. Also, the monster on the tutorial island make it really tough to dig for tree...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2014, 08:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,105
Posted By Spiker
Does this "PK Timer" only activate when you hit...

Does this "PK Timer" only activate when you hit somebody else? If it does, perfect. If it activates when somebody else hits you, then I would see it as unfair, since you did not cause the PvP action.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,301
Posted By Spiker
I actually really like this idea, but instead...

I actually really like this idea, but instead choose certain skills to set professions in. I like the idea of needing to be a higher level to "get" certain items, but I don't think you should make...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,152
Posted By Spiker
Can we get this fixed? This is a problem and...

Can we get this fixed? This is a problem and should be fixed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,358
Posted By Spiker
Ctrl + E Does this mean Kingdoms iPhone is...

Ctrl + E

Does this mean Kingdoms iPhone is coming out soon!?!?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,395
Posted By Spiker
When you open a player list in external window,...

When you open a player list in external window, and you dock it to the right or left of the screen, whenever you open a youtube video or a VLC window in full screen, it starts glitching the screen...
Forum: Your opinion 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 131,224
Posted By Spiker
I used my Dell for 13 years and it finally died....

I used my Dell for 13 years and it finally died. I played Graal on it daily for about 10 years.
Forum: Announcements 06-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,909
Posted By Spiker
Woohoo for new stuff happening. Let's hope the...

Woohoo for new stuff happening. Let's hope the subscription change happens quicker than some things usually take. I wanna see this micro-transaction thing work.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 06-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,870
Posted By Spiker
Can we start posting bugs now that it's released?

Can we start posting bugs now that it's released?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,716
Posted By Spiker
Lemme know if you find any EA's.

Lemme know if you find any EA's.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
Posted By Spiker
They king of look like Mud...

They king of look like Mud...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,716
Posted By Spiker
When I started I was 11 and I was naive to the...

When I started I was 11 and I was naive to the hilt. I used to harass people and do things I know now I would never get away with, but I've changed as a person and many people have seen this.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
Posted By Spiker
I don't mean to be rude, but wtf are those...

I don't mean to be rude, but wtf are those things. Literally, I had no idea until I looked at you telling us what they are. O_O
Showing results 126 to 150 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.