Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 948
Posted By CarnEvol
Zormites must pay us 500 gralat per 10mins and...

Zormites must pay us 500 gralat per 10mins and 100 gralats each for autograph signings.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:58 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,038
Posted By CarnEvol
Clue bus ran him over, stopped and reversed to...

Clue bus ran him over, stopped and reversed to see what they ran over, and crushed him again than again (x100) than Superman came and beat him up than the cluebus got a medal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,571
Posted By CarnEvol
Re: My Schedule

Gameo is so right.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,074
Posted By CarnEvol
All the GFX I made were on paint, you can make...

All the GFX I made were on paint, you can make custom colors on it too. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,074
Posted By CarnEvol
GFX People Poll

What program do you use? I use the best one out there, MSPaint.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,571
Posted By CarnEvol
Talk to Genmo.

Talk to Genmo.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,571
Posted By CarnEvol
That's just my weekday schedule, I never do...

That's just my weekday schedule, I never do anything on weekdays.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2001, 08:26 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,571
Posted By CarnEvol
What do you do on Graal2k1?

My day is......
12:00p.m-3:00p.m Farming
3:00p.m-4:00p.m Look for Nex0 and Nephi to trade for my Alma
4:00p.m-4:30p.m Bug Valder/Gabriel/Genmo/CaptainUSA
4:30p.m-5:30p.m Farming/Draw/MSPaint...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,672
Posted By CarnEvol
Took me 5 trips to Val's roleplaying jail to...

Took me 5 trips to Val's roleplaying jail to understand. :D :rolleyes: ;) (When I was a n00b)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 12:12 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,973
Posted By CarnEvol
Hmm....I have 17 hours on Elven Lands and 28 mins...

Hmm....I have 17 hours on Elven Lands and 28 mins on Delteria, lets just say that. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,711
Posted By CarnEvol
Post #230

Post #230
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,711
Posted By CarnEvol
I have your Alma Bomy Pet. :):p

I have your Alma Bomy Pet. :):p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,711
Posted By CarnEvol
How many roads must a server walk down...before...

How many roads must a server walk down...before you can call it a Playerworld? 7!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:33 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,885
Posted By CarnEvol
Valder isn't king anymore.

Valder isn't king anymore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:32 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,885
Posted By CarnEvol
Thats why Valder and I left Dustari, its full of...

Thats why Valder and I left Dustari, its full of idiots and traitors.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 10:24 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,885
Posted By CarnEvol
Me and yee olde cap'n are 14. :D

Me and yee olde cap'n are 14. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 09:55 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 551
Posted By CarnEvol
New Sport For Bomys Only

I challenge any bomy on Graal to a bomy drag race!
You find a clear area and use bomy spin to race down the area, there will be a limit like water. The bomy who can get the furthest (without...
Forum: Guild Life 07-09-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,425
Posted By CarnEvol
201th post, yes please do suppost Karakaze, we...

201th post, yes please do suppost Karakaze, we don't scam, honest! It was all Kamakaze Troop!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,011
Posted By CarnEvol
more like farming low and scamming high!

more like farming low and scamming high!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 11:39 AM
Replies: 180
Views: 9,747
Posted By CarnEvol
*Notices Gameo's Avatar now says and...

*Notices Gameo's Avatar now says and TrueHeaT*:eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 4,847
Posted By CarnEvol
I remember when you got killed you lost 1000...

I remember when you got killed you lost 1000 gralat.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 4,847
Posted By CarnEvol
Yea! The guy did that thing with the other thing...

Yea! The guy did that thing with the other thing that made the thing go do that thing?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 11:31 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 4,847
Posted By CarnEvol
I remember when I first got on Graal, Mankind...

I remember when I first got on Graal, Mankind gave me 50 gralat (Which I thought was small) and someone needed it so I gave it to him. ^_^
Forum: Graphic Design 07-09-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,029
Posted By CarnEvol
New Bomy

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vance/Bomy1.png
I will finish this bomy this time, I guarentee!
This is for all you people who dissed the powers of MS Paint!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 928
Posted By CarnEvol
Re: New Signature

Umm I don't think you made the dino thing. :\
Showing results 101 to 125 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.