Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: IceHawk
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 10:50 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,465
Posted By IceHawk
Yeah, it probably is.

Yeah, it probably is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Replies: 36
Poll: Will you...
Views: 2,553
Posted By IceHawk
Yes, I'll most likely reupgrade.

Yes, I'll most likely reupgrade.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 10:44 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,465
Posted By IceHawk
I'm one of those 9 ;D

I'm one of those 9 ;D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,755
Posted By IceHawk
Does it to me too.

Does it to me too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 11:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,765
Posted By IceHawk
It's legal as long it's on a LAN.

It's legal as long it's on a LAN.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,950
Posted By IceHawk
It's legal, and they have an awesome RP storyline.

It's legal, and they have an awesome RP storyline.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 06:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,703
Posted By IceHawk
There aren't enough people for like 50 people in...

There aren't enough people for like 50 people in Santerrain.

We try though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 10:43 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,465
Posted By IceHawk
:)

:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 10:28 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,465
Posted By IceHawk
For the 15331513515135 thousandth time, RC is a...

For the 15331513515135 thousandth time, RC is a PROGRAM not a STAFF POSITION.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,429
Posted By IceHawk
Hawk: Actually, It's HAWK using IceHawks...

Hawk:

Actually, It's HAWK using IceHawks account!
so, don't go jumping to conclusions there, bud.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,429
Posted By IceHawk
I would like to announce (Hawk)

Hawk:

I would like to let you all know that I am having relationships with the police chief Alkaren.
http://ssmutz.provoked.net/lovealkaren.png
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,011
Posted By IceHawk
Unless he's not american, if he isn't then the...

Unless he's not american, if he isn't then the COPPA thing doesn't apply.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 11:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,011
Posted By IceHawk
hahahah he gets mad when people call him a girl ...

hahahah he gets mad when people call him a girl
funny though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 09:35 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,486
Posted By IceHawk
gahahahahha

gahahahahha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 06:02 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,373
Posted By IceHawk
open up a dos console type tracert...

open up a dos console
type
tracert europa2.legende.net

PM the results and your problem to Stefan.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 05:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,131
Posted By IceHawk
Re: Favorite Stuff (Sac's 100th Thread on this forum)

Hat: Hobo, Samurai Farmer Hat
Bomy: Chamo 0, Nero 2 and Sarma 0
Head#: 318
Sword: faqx-ice-sword
Shield: faqx-sword-shield (or something like that)
Server: 2001, 2002
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,071
Posted By IceHawk
50 dollars less then the package I think.

50 dollars less then the package I think.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 05:42 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,704
Posted By IceHawk
NOLIES and you look like sadsam.

NOLIES

and you look like sadsam.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,704
Posted By IceHawk
My camera does not want to take a picture. ...

My camera does not want to take a picture.

So I'll have to show a picture of me acting like a ***** at TrueHeaT's house.

And no, I don't look like that all of the time.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,071
Posted By IceHawk
Re: Re: Networking and OS

You are forced to listen to them, because of Product Activation.

Yes, your computers can have different operating systems.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,626
Posted By IceHawk
RC

RC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,489
Posted By IceHawk
Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,489
Posted By IceHawk
The licenses are for companies who want to make a...

The licenses are for companies who want to make a MMORPG

I know I'd get one if I was doing that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,071
Posted By IceHawk
When I first started playing, some idiot called...

When I first started playing, some idiot called Da Gza (Neo Graal Mafia) kept following me around, PKing me, until TrueHeaT (GP then) jailed him, then that Gza idiot called TrueHeaT corrupt.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2002, 12:18 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,489
Posted By IceHawk
Don't be surprised. They license the engine. ...

Don't be surprised. They license the engine.

The Quake 3 engine is well over $500,000
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.