Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-25-2001, 03:01 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,415
Posted By Sir Triclops
My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats(not...

My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats(not the with Almonds kind)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-24-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sir Triclops
800X600

800X600
Forum: Tech Support 12-22-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,144
Posted By Sir Triclops
:confused:

:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-22-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,982
Posted By Sir Triclops
All these people rudely ripping on it and...

All these people rudely ripping on it and thinking they're tiling gods; let's see if you can do better big shots.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,431
Posted By Sir Triclops
I personally think the worst cheat was the cows...

I personally think the worst cheat was the cows that when you touched them, gave out fullheart, 1,000 rupess, 99 bombs, 99 arrows, nukeshot, speedboots, magic, and half a dozen other weapons.
Forum: Tech Support 12-19-2001, 12:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,144
Posted By Sir Triclops
not a very good bugs admin then are you :p

not a very good bugs admin then are you :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-18-2001, 04:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,137
Posted By Sir Triclops
Lot's of people have Graal site's. like me and...

Lot's of people have Graal site's. like me and bhala's site is www.allgraal.com/site/

There are more than 100 sites.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-18-2001, 04:12 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 5,089
Posted By Sir Triclops
In my humble opinion, if an admin is going to be...

In my humble opinion, if an admin is going to be on RC or on a staff tag, they're online to take questions and answer, help out, whatever.

If they decide to bug hunt, or go watch tv, or anything...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-18-2001, 04:04 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,868
Posted By Sir Triclops
Graal is programmed in Delphi and C++, but mainly...

Graal is programmed in Delphi and C++, but mainly in Delphi.
Forum: Guild Life 12-16-2001, 02:40 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,571
Posted By Sir Triclops
He said he was going to delete inactive guilds,...

He said he was going to delete inactive guilds, but I don't know if he's started yet.

I'd do more to help out, but I only have access to 1 thing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 5,089
Posted By Sir Triclops
Stefan and Unixmad both have answered every...

Stefan and Unixmad both have answered every single one of my PM's and e-mails.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-16-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,534
Posted By Sir Triclops
It would just be filled with stuff like: ...

It would just be filled with stuff like:

"This guy is corrupt, he should be fired"
"I was scammed, blah blah"

and so on.
Forum: Tech Support 12-16-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 694
Posted By Sir Triclops
You don't use Windows 95 do you? If so there's...

You don't use Windows 95 do you? If so there's your problem.
Forum: Guild Life 12-16-2001, 02:33 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,489
Posted By Sir Triclops
Don't look at me. I didn't accept them.

Don't look at me. I didn't accept them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-16-2001, 02:32 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,154
Posted By Sir Triclops
There have been graal newsletters before, I even...

There have been graal newsletters before, I even had one. It doesn't ever last too long.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 02:29 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 968
Posted By Sir Triclops
How do I mock you?

How do I mock you?
Forum: Guild Life 12-15-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 779
Posted By Sir Triclops
Bhala told me not to make any guilds for now. He...

Bhala told me not to make any guilds for now. He has to do a clearing of out of date, unused official guilds or something. All I do is delete the ones from the queue that break Guild creation rules.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-15-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,931
Posted By Sir Triclops
Sorry peeps, I would remove it, but I don't have...

Sorry peeps, I would remove it, but I don't have ftp access cause I lost the password. I'll have them removed though.
Forum: Tech Support 12-15-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 694
Posted By Sir Triclops
"Don't use DirectX 7" in the options...

"Don't use DirectX 7" in the options maybe?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2001, 10:26 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,826
Posted By Sir Triclops
Olorin is awesome! He's a good ideas guy, he's a...

Olorin is awesome! He's a good ideas guy, he's a just and fair guy.

He fixed the injustice that was bestowed upon Ragnarok when NL fired him. Olorin re-hired him. :)

Seriously, Olorin is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-13-2001, 10:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,546
Posted By Sir Triclops
They could make so much more money if they...

They could make so much more money if they dropped it to 1,000 for gold license and 3000-5000 for platinum. Still won't make much, but it's better than 0.

I mean sheesh, for 60,000 dollars you can...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 10:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,703
Posted By Sir Triclops
No.

No.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,826
Posted By Sir Triclops
Matia had the potential, it's too bad that other...

Matia had the potential, it's too bad that other things drew you away :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-12-2001, 09:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,826
Posted By Sir Triclops
I would work on a PW with Olorin.

I would work on a PW with Olorin.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-12-2001, 01:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 750
Posted By Sir Triclops
Welcome back.

Welcome back.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.