Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 02:19 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,588
Posted By Keyan
"I have nipples, can you milk me?" ~The Father...

"I have nipples, can you milk me?" ~The Father from Meet The Parents
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 08:56 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,096
Posted By Keyan
So I'm not great 'cause I'm only trial? :( =P

So I'm not great 'cause I'm only trial? :(
=P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,852
Posted By Keyan
The red ribbon army is a cult thing from the...

The red ribbon army is a cult thing from the shows DragonBall and DragonBallZ, and in both shows, has a major plot point....very easily recognizable
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,573
Posted By Keyan
It was TERRORISTS. the plane that hit I 195 had a...

It was TERRORISTS. the plane that hit I 195 had a 911 call with someone saying a terrorist hijacked the plane, and crashed it!
We wont have WW3 -_-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 03:30 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 711
Posted By Keyan
So its just "mini-", eh? =P Smart ;)

So its just "mini-", eh? =P
Smart ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 08:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By Keyan
If there was a stand that sold everything at half...

If there was a stand that sold everything at half price, then this post would come into play...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 07:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By Keyan
Re: Idea for market baskets...

I implied with that line that only the owner could rebuy the item back :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 07:29 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,140
Posted By Keyan
Very nice :eek: ;)

Very nice :eek:
;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 06:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,433
Posted By Keyan
no prob

no prob
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By Keyan
Idea for market baskets...

Ok, if i'm correct, the police used to clear the baskets, and everyone would get pissed 'cause their expensive items would go bye bye...well, here's an idea
Have the baskets autoclear.
BUT...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 16
Hey
Views: 1,246
Posted By Keyan
You forgot a zelda song! I figured it out....ya...

You forgot a zelda song! I figured it out....ya know the song from the clock tower from MM?
s\/
s<
>
s\/
s<
>
\/
<
\/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,028
Posted By Keyan
...I like birdbirds =D

...I like birdbirds =D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 698
Posted By Keyan
lol....hehe, I should try that

lol....hehe, I should try that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 12,398
Posted By Keyan
A black gralat would be so....easy to store o_O ...

A black gralat would be so....easy to store o_O
oh yes, and very kewl looking
*is half asleep*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,041
Posted By Keyan
err...funny, i guess =/

err...funny, i guess =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 838
Posted By Keyan
That happeds to me only when I walk thru the...

That happeds to me only when I walk thru the market, then go up to the bakery....try reconnecting, without going near the market @_@
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 895
Posted By Keyan
Bye...

Bye whoeveryouarepersonidonotknowbecauseinevertalkedtoyou
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:02 PM
Replies: 27
10k
Views: 1,456
Posted By Keyan
You still owe me 804! :o :o I need it too, I'm...

You still owe me 804! :o :o
I need it too, I'm poor :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:00 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,070
Posted By Keyan
Jeez, you can influence people easier than I can!...

Jeez, you can influence people easier than I can! :eek:
*watches stefan change the name of the program* @_@
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 09:57 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,834
Posted By Keyan
What i dont understand, is that me and BaM would...

What i dont understand, is that me and BaM would hold CS's all the time, his for 30g, mine for 90g, and currently, BaM is ET and I'm not....either that, or I'm really stupid
*wonders if there is an...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 09:54 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,798
Posted By Keyan
*wants posts so he can use his avatar in his...

*wants posts so he can use his avatar in his siggy*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,445
Posted By Keyan
A basket for apples....hmmmm.... Sounds good,...

A basket for apples....hmmmm....
Sounds good, but what about the apples that people just leave in the basket for storage? Should other people be able to take it away after a certain amount of...
Forum: Level Design 09-08-2001, 09:16 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,079
Posted By Keyan
Wow, I like what you did with the doors on the...

Wow, I like what you did with the doors on the inside :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 07:43 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,158
Posted By Keyan
Holy $#!@ Teach me how to draw like that...

Holy $#!@

Teach me how to draw like that :eek: :eek: :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 913
Posted By Keyan
Anyone know the server info for the g2001 mail...

Anyone know the server info for the g2001 mail stuff?
I want it all to forward to my hotmail account, but i dont know the info :(
It said it once when you first open your mail account, but i cant...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.