Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
So you basically just agreed with him.

So you basically just agreed with him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,511
Posted By Amagius
Bomy Bopots

Umliak / Brian / Z / B has started a site dedicated to Bomy Bopots and the introduction of different angles that limited the Bomies to west, east, north, and south beforehand.

Secondly, he's been...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,069
Posted By Amagius
MY EYES? Long and unformatted codeseses...

MY EYES? Long and unformatted codeseses...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
I like all of the ideas. In reference to...

I like all of the ideas.

In reference to the farming, I think that the different vegetables and fruits should offer different supplements.

e.g.
(I forgot if we were using HP or hearts;...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,795
Posted By Amagius
So...Can you wire me some money? Maybe 3 months...

So...Can you wire me some money? Maybe 3 months of Gold service? I can run down to a Western Union faster than you can say, "Ihatedancing.".
Forum: Zone 06-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,194
Posted By Amagius
http://img292.echo.cx/img292/6199/orlybush0gj.jpg...

http://img292.echo.cx/img292/6199/orlybush0gj.jpg

I just don't believe you.



Fortran all the way. Hell, I'll do it in COBOL!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,795
Posted By Amagius
It was raised because *****y Americans like...

It was raised because *****y Americans like capitalism, but want it to work directly for them, thus removing the brutal side of captitalism.

Just like a buffet, Americans pick which part they...
Forum: Zone 06-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,841
Posted By Amagius
I could've sworn that it displays accounts...

I could've sworn that it displays accounts whenever chatting. Either way, get a screenshot and e-mail or private message Gambet. (or PM Garel on the forums)

If you can't find a place to upload a...
Forum: Zone 06-06-2005, 05:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,841
Posted By Amagius
I'm just going to give you what you'll most...

I'm just going to give you what you'll most likely get answered with: You cannot just stop someone from using a certain alias in game, but if he harasses you or attempts to get you banned by acting...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
I'm glad I got that as a Christmas gift. Pokémon...

I'm glad I got that as a Christmas gift. Pokémon Snap was interesting for about four hours. Seriously, the game lasted about four hours.



Ah, ah! Pokémon Fire Red for GameBoy Advance! You...
Forum: Kingdoms 06-06-2005, 02:28 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,357
Posted By Amagius
Googi's right. I want Graal 2001 back. I was able...

Googi's right. I want Graal 2001 back. I was able to actually RP and have fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
Perhaps he was making those games a...

Perhaps he was making those games a counter-instance? I don't know why he would instead of an regular example, but Zurkiba works in mysterious ways.

Final Fantasy VI was beautiful for its time and...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,850
Posted By Amagius
That's not cool. That makes me want to strangle...

That's not cool. That makes me want to strangle him.

Long live TechTV.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,930
Posted By Amagius
I'm not a moderator, but PLEASE make your...

I'm not a moderator, but PLEASE make your signature smaller. I thought mine was large, but your sginature is over 50% of my screen and I'm running 1280*1024.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 891
Posted By Amagius
Oh joy! Ghost Pirate, the true leader of Pirate...

Oh joy! Ghost Pirate, the true leader of Pirate Crew, happy birthday.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,700
Posted By Amagius
Moral: Don't try to take an idea from Tolkien.

Moral: Don't try to take an idea from Tolkien.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
That's it. Someone decided to steal Graal's...

That's it. Someone decided to steal Graal's servers.

What's worse is if Stefan or Unixmad comes on and says that this happened exactly.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
Nah, it's up. We just like making **** up.

Nah, it's up. We just like making **** up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,889
Posted By Amagius
I think a person should be able to decide between...

I think a person should be able to decide between the position of a character or a commander. A commander would direct the man, though the men would actually have to follow it, and the battle would...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
I almost went for it until I saw that white space...

I almost went for it until I saw that white space under the regular text.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
I made it! I got lessthanthree'd! This is...

I made it! I got lessthanthree'd!

This is where some non-sequitur montage of my immortalizing escapades to achieve the “lessthanthree” would be. Sadly, I just didn’t care enough.

CUT TO...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,889
Posted By Amagius
Make sure we have Black Mages. I couldn't have...

Make sure we have Black Mages. I couldn't have beaten Algus the first time without them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
<insert graal related information in hopes that...

<insert graal related information in hopes that my self-esteem will be boosted so I can be loved>
Forum: Zone 06-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,284
Posted By Amagius
How about when he heals an enemy, we have neural...

How about when he heals an enemy, we have neural stimulators so they feel like they are in pain, but at the end of the game it stops!...

Or...we could make the traitor neutral.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,195
Posted By Amagius
Let's get these out of the way. UNIXMAD...

Let's get these out of the way.

UNIXMAD TRIPPED ON A CABLE!!11
STEFAN SIPLT COFFEE ON TEH SERVER!!1
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.