Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Guild Life 07-08-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,463
Posted By Nelm
Admins that do their job Bhala Tyhm ...

Admins that do their job
Bhala
Tyhm
James205
Lara
Olorin
Hawk (Mostly)

Reasons why some admins don't do their job
1) Graal is a compendium of thousands of idiots
Forum: Guild Life 07-07-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,463
Posted By Nelm
Can you say No one reads that? Anti-Non BMX?...

Can you say No one reads that? Anti-Non BMX? Uhh....I own Graal Royal Army......
Forum: Guild Life 07-07-2001, 12:01 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,463
Posted By Nelm
Guild Management

OK, I am sick of explaining people how to use the guild manager at www.graal2001.com, here are the dumb excuses I get "
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF GRAAL 2001
CAN'T YOU SET MY NICK FOR ME?
WHY DO I HAVE...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 951
Posted By Nelm
It is either the humongous storm in France at...

It is either the humongous storm in France at this moment or DOS, I can't get a clear read out on all the IPs connected to 205.252.89.215 so it indicates it's being DOSSED by many computers or its a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,387
Posted By Nelm
I sure hope you don't call yourself Lord Matt in...

I sure hope you don't call yourself Lord Matt in the game, I'm sick of people biting off me!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,045
Posted By Nelm
Ultimate Staff NPC

By downloading the following Text File that has the Script for Staff Thing, You are hereby agreeing that this file was mostly made by Trinexx and helped with by Lord Matt Essorexx, you will give them...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,463
Posted By Nelm
I AM THE BEGINNERS ALL-PURPOSE SYMBOLIC...

I AM THE BEGINNERS ALL-PURPOSE SYMBOLIC INSTRUCTION CODE GURU!!!! HAHAHAHA..Ask me anything, COME ON!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,463
Posted By Nelm
Called warez sites, warez sites...

Called warez sites, warez sites...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 03:43 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,679
Posted By Nelm
First of all, JUST BECAUSE HE SIGNED UP FOR THE...

First of all, JUST BECAUSE HE SIGNED UP FOR THE FORUMS IN JUNE DOESN'T MAKE HIM A NEWBIE!! And, It's possible his account was hacked, Twiztid Juggalo was posting my account info all over the forums...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 02:09 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 871
Posted By Nelm
Fight The System

Hey!! Under the urging of vergil, I am starting the first ever forum guild, Fight The System, all you have to do is add www.trinexx.com/lmlproductions/fts.gif to your signature!
Forum: Guild Life 06-22-2001, 02:05 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,057
Posted By Nelm
I wanna be a member of paused!! My email is, well...

I wanna be a member of paused!! My email is, well n/m, PM me for that, I'll get hate mail!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 09:12 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
Uhhh...You don't know Rekad in real Life, Here is...

Uhhh...You don't know Rekad in real Life, Here is his life in a normal day-
Get Up
Play Graal
Walk Dog
Play Graal
Ask people how to fix his computer
Play Graal
Eat Lunch
Play Graal
I think...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
GOD REKAD, GET A LIFE....

GOD REKAD, GET A LIFE....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,870
Posted By Nelm
Sisok, Nice Signature.....

Sisok, Nice Signature.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:24 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
ME!!

ME!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:20 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
I really like how the Moderator's support the...

I really like how the Moderator's support the flaming, a lot of people should like this....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
Quit flaming me....I'm gonna call vBulletin and...

Quit flaming me....I'm gonna call vBulletin and recommend an Ignore function....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,087
Posted By Nelm
Don't ask that in here, they'll just close your...

Don't ask that in here, they'll just close your thread and tell you KINGDOMS SUCK!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:11 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
I was referring to Vermain!

I was referring to Vermain!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
"YOU ARE A GODFORSAKEN *****" Where are you...

"YOU ARE A GODFORSAKEN *****"

Where are you when flames are directed at me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:02 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
What if I were Directing it at you? If this were...

What if I were Directing it at you? If this were a private discussion its less chance of being resolved.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
Why isn't it a public issure, first of all, it's...

Why isn't it a public issure, first of all, it's like 6 staff members, and wasn't it public when staff got caught using RC to cheat?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
People keep flaming me for no reason, I seriously...

People keep flaming me for no reason, I seriously want to know why the staff do not follow the rules themselves, do they think they are above them?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,017
Posted By Nelm
Do the staff follow the rules anymore?

That was not a continuation and Gameo post really offended me...TELL HIM TO READ THE RULES
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,258
Posted By Nelm
This isn't an argument, I want to know why ALL...

This isn't an argument, I want to know why ALL the staff must always flame me...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.