Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 101 to 125 of 484
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Shayde
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:41 PM
Replies:
18
War!@
Views:
1,474
Posted By
Shayde
You are dreaming!
You are dreaming!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:36 PM
Replies:
18
War!@
Views:
1,474
Posted By
Shayde
You haven't sparred me with cable! Only one...
You haven't sparred me with cable! Only one person has beaten me so far, and he's a red version of my fish! Rage Chill!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:35 PM
Replies:
74
Post your football team
Views:
5,362
Posted By
Shayde
Maybe if I designed a helmut with blood dripping...
Maybe if I designed a helmut with blood dripping down the sides or something.. and I just lay dead on the floor for the entire match..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:32 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
<mafia talk>HEY! DONT TELL MINOC TO F OFF! I GET...
<mafia talk>HEY! DONT TELL MINOC TO F OFF! I GET MAH CUZINS ON TO YA ASS!! </mafia talk> Anyways, Minoc is cool.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:31 PM
Replies:
18
War!@
Views:
1,474
Posted By
Shayde
I should join one of these kingdoms.. If we war...
I should join one of these kingdoms.. If we war again and it turns to spar, the kingdom I'm on is bound to win! UNBEATABLE SHAYDE MAN! People can vouch for that too!! :D
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:27 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
You brought it on yourself silly head!
You brought it on yourself silly head!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:25 PM
Replies:
34
Ono!not Fai!
Views:
2,140
Posted By
Shayde
That's what really annoys me, newbies kill me and...
That's what really annoys me, newbies kill me and take a screenshot of me and they're like USUCK HAHA I GOT A SS OF U FGA LOL IM GONNA POST IT EVERYHWHERE BC IM A *** HEAD HAHAHAHA..
Then I'm like...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:23 PM
Replies:
20
My Tag for graal!
Views:
1,312
Posted By
Shayde
HEY THEY TAG IS COO MAN, wtf does it say? Why...
HEY THEY TAG IS COO MAN, wtf does it say?
Why tag? I find it pretty pointless myself.. Drawing crap things on walls and such to look cool..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:21 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
Be quiet Minoc, go complain elsewhere.. RP suits...
Be quiet Minoc, go complain elsewhere.. RP suits and RPG, fool.. I pity da fool..Just not this one.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:17 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
*puts on scream mask* BOO
*puts on scream mask* BOO
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:16 PM
Replies:
3
James
Views:
1,109
Posted By
Shayde
That's what they all say.. Keep things like this...
That's what they all say.. Keep things like this to PM?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:15 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
Hey, I didn't do anything, don't blame me! Blame...
Hey, I didn't do anything, don't blame me! Blame yourselves you stupid letdowners! FIX THIS!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:13 PM
Replies:
46
Hating graal?
Views:
3,310
Posted By
Shayde
Lycia am mean now.. All those people in log...
Lycia am mean now.. All those people in log saying they hate graal.. are stupid.. No-one forces them to keep graal. They play it on their own accord, they shouldn't be complaining.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 02:59 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
I can imagine it now, mental asylums full to the...
I can imagine it now, mental asylums full to the max with people banging their heads on padded walls saying "happy happy happy happy happy happy..." etc
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 02:57 PM
Replies:
71
Bottle Duplication
Views:
4,198
Posted By
Shayde
What do you expect Makoz to do if he finds a bug?...
What do you expect Makoz to do if he finds a bug? Start editing the NPCs straight away to fix it? I don't think so..
James: You were jailed for a exploiting a bug, you shouldn't sigh, you deserved...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 02:53 PM
Replies:
54
Well well...
Views:
2,389
Posted By
Shayde
I would hate to live in a happy happy land with...
I would hate to live in a happy happy land with smiles all round, arguements and hatred entertain me in those desperate times of need.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies:
154
Oldbies Read
Views:
12,602
Posted By
Shayde
I was trying to be unique:P Didn't last long...
I was trying to be unique:P
Didn't last long obviously -.-
I should create a fishy family type thing..Nah.. They suck..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:25 AM
Replies:
66
Poll:
Toran Fired?
Views:
5,153
Posted By
Shayde
Torankusu..I believe you should join AcidIce and...
Torankusu..I believe you should join AcidIce and I and take over the world with the assistance of this tissue, and a cigarette lighter... I'm too tired, my sense of humour left me when I saw a mouse...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 03:23 AM
Replies:
154
Oldbies Read
Views:
12,602
Posted By
Shayde
Yeah Darkman..That was cool:D 4 of us duping...
Yeah Darkman..That was cool:D 4 of us duping money for the one person.. I stumbled across that by accident, too long ago to remember now..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 01:07 AM
Replies:
74
Post your football team
Views:
5,362
Posted By
Shayde
I'd make a helmut for Team Loner, but I can't fit...
I'd make a helmut for Team Loner, but I can't fit "Shoot Me" on a helmut..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 01:04 AM
Replies:
11
Add Maracas..
Views:
1,514
Posted By
Shayde
Everyone comes comes at a price, 25 for the first...
Everyone comes comes at a price, 25 for the first second, 20 for the rest.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies:
66
Poll:
Toran Fired?
Views:
5,153
Posted By
Shayde
torankusu is da ciooolelslt! U MUSTAMNT FIRE HIM...
torankusu is da ciooolelslt! U MUSTAMNT FIRE HIM BC IU SAED.. As I have said over and over again, everyone is too quick to jump to conclusion about someone being corrupt.. Use common sense, if the...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 12:54 AM
Replies:
11
Add Maracas..
Views:
1,514
Posted By
Shayde
I'm cool too, yes.
I'm cool too, yes.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 12:53 AM
Replies:
154
Oldbies Read
Views:
12,602
Posted By
Shayde
So many...so many.. *epileptic fit*
So many...so many.. *epileptic fit*
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-10-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies:
48
For Krakken - About Card
Views:
3,172
Posted By
Shayde
I remember some bunch of losers say Kraken was a...
I remember some bunch of losers say Kraken was a rip off of Krakken, when Kraken was around far before Krakken ever was... I pity da foo...pity da foo..
Showing results 101 to 125 of 484
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:12 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.