Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 177
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakmith
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
Here, updated Screenshot of what I've been doing,

Here, updated Screenshot of what I've been doing,
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 17,035
Posted By Drakmith
Very observative :D The tileset I was...

Very observative :D

The tileset I was greatly inspired by, by Secret of Mana, so the server is gonna have that look/feel to it.. Working on updating that screen shot right now... Got doors done...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Hey those aren't bad O.o

Hey those aren't bad O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
Reminds me of Mark Kistler's drawings O_o

Reminds me of Mark Kistler's drawings O_o
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
People never tell me these things ;-;

People never tell me these things ;-;
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 05:39 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
You forgot to mention the God of Forum Argument,...

You forgot to mention the God of Forum Argument, Kaimetsu
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 03:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,875
Posted By Drakmith
I remember a long while back, (1999-2000) I...

I remember a long while back, (1999-2000) I deleted all the heads on UN in a last ditch effort to reduce lag...

It worked, but you'd be amazed how many copies of the same head there were at that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2003, 03:15 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,923
Posted By Drakmith
Especially when it comes to GFX... I freaking...

Especially when it comes to GFX... I freaking hate going to other servers and seeing my GFX loaded under someone elses name :\
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
Okay for God's sake... Would everyone just calm...

Okay for God's sake... Would everyone just calm down and quit fighting.

This is a GFX forum, not a "Beat Me Senseless" forum... Though Graal probably needs one, given some people's attitudes.
...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
In my defense... SephiBloo I wasn't drawing for...

In my defense... SephiBloo I wasn't drawing for the char.. I was just practicing with Dithering effects,
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 01:01 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
The only arrogancy I see in here is you waltzing...

The only arrogancy I see in here is you waltzing in... Saying all my work is half assed, not making any effort to help me improve at all.

Which I still doubt you can...

And at the end of the...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:54 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
That's not a boast O.o?

That's not a boast O.o?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
That reminds me... Donald, it's been bugging me...

That reminds me... Donald, it's been bugging me from day one.

What the heck is your Avatar? Lol
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
It doesn't matter if you haven't seen my work or...

It doesn't matter if you haven't seen my work or not. I don't have to show you anything in order to be able to critisize you. [/B][/QUOTE]

.... "I don't have to show anything. Because then people...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
You don't critique... You bash :\

You don't critique... You bash :\
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
You know, I'm not even going to bother debating...

You know, I'm not even going to bother debating this matter with you... I've never seen a thing you've made. And even still that was entirely uncalled for :\

If you're such a great Artist, it...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
Oh how modest and mature o_o

Oh how modest and mature o_o
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 10:13 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
Well ex-freaking-cusing me.

Well ex-freaking-cusing me.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,967
Posted By Drakmith
Look daddy!

Look daddy! It's a new signature!

I started this thing at 12:42... It's now 4:37

That's not so bad I guess, but still time enough to go YAY I finally finished my new Signature ;-;
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 09:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By Drakmith
I know this, but I've used them before lol ...

I know this, but I've used them before lol

They're a lot different then using a mouse in some instances, but for the most part.. It was the same thing for me O_o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Yes I know ._. But it wouldn't let me edit...

Yes I know ._.

But it wouldn't let me edit to Add a pic to it, and I kept forgetting... And my DSL is having these hissy fits when I can click submit a thousand times and it won't send
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 07:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,510
Posted By Drakmith
We're going in the order he requested... He said...

We're going in the order he requested... He said mock it,

THEN he said leave tips on how to get better.

Pay attention, dude! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2003, 06:47 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,807
Posted By Drakmith
I thought it was the same deal with Oasi.... Oh...

I thought it was the same deal with Oasi.... Oh wait... You're just the only one with an RC, not the only one working..

Neberminding thenz.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By Drakmith
Okie dokie... Just think of it as a reaaaally old...

Okie dokie... Just think of it as a reaaaally old Jedd Clampit.



Paintshop Pro 7, But I'm trying to get ahold of a "Tablet" and Adobe Photoshop 7, because I'm better at hand drawing then with...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 04:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By Drakmith
I'm trying! My DSL is holding a fricking...

I'm trying!

My DSL is holding a fricking grudge.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.