Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Guild Life 03-28-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,890
Posted By BARGAD
Ya ya I know :grrr:

Ya ya I know :grrr:
Forum: Level Design 03-27-2002, 11:04 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
I'll post an sc of it :) /CaRnIe

I'll post an sc of it :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2002, 07:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,533
Posted By BARGAD
Thanks for all the help! :) /CaRnIe

Thanks for all the help!
:)

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-27-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
Lol.. go to Predefined NPCs, then click NPC...

Lol.. go to Predefined NPCs, then click NPC Control, then g2k1 path :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-27-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... still got that image I see :) And...

Heh... still got that image I see :)

And yes... using the generator is not good... you can make everything withouht the generator... but not much at all with the generator... !
Forum: Level Design 03-26-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
I used lights in the level, it just dosnt show...

I used lights in the level, it just dosnt show because its alt+1 :)
/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 09:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,533
Posted By BARGAD
Thanks!!! *gives screen_name a cookie* ...

Thanks!!!
*gives screen_name a cookie*

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 09:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,297
Posted By BARGAD
Hm, not really,maybe if you use an onboard...

Hm, not really,maybe if you use an onboard detector

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,533
Posted By BARGAD
Checking for tiles

I was wondering if someone could show me how to check for tiles.. board[index] dosnt seem to work right..

thanks

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-26-2002, 06:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
its pretty much finished :) now /CaRnIe

its pretty much finished :)
now

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,687
Posted By BARGAD
Just makin a point :) /CaRnIe

Just makin a point :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-26-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
Thats whay Gori said too x_x;; you should see...

Thats whay Gori said too x_x;;
you should see it in the editor!
XD

/CaRnIe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:27 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,436
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Welcome to hell, Graalians.

Nice! :)

And why can´t the Graal lava tree look neat like this ones you use in that level?! ^_^
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,687
Posted By BARGAD
He could use keydown :p /CaRnIe

He could use keydown :p

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-26-2002, 12:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,301
Posted By BARGAD
Nifty, The cloud gfxs are fine =D Try using...

Nifty, The cloud gfxs are fine =D
Try using different types of tree images, and for scripting have a wind system that moves the player to the right or left and makes the leaves on the trees move(Not...
Forum: Level Design 03-26-2002, 12:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,987
Posted By BARGAD
What do you think of this..

What do you think of this level (Not completely done yet)
/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2002, 11:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 972
Posted By BARGAD
Delete the dirt trail and use the dirt trail auto...

Delete the dirt trail and use the dirt trail auto maker!
lol
=D
/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,580
Posted By BARGAD
Thats nifty!:p I could see some uses for...

Thats nifty!:p

I could see some uses for that in loops:)

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,367
Posted By BARGAD
He was supposed to be fishing, but I did not have...

He was supposed to be fishing, but I did not have the fishing rod image... :(
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2002, 05:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,367
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... yes I usually use those building tiles as...

Umm... yes I usually use those building tiles as if you use predefinied houses people complain about it is predefinied... and if I you use to many different tiles it usually don´t look like a house...
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2002, 12:48 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,367
Posted By BARGAD
And... another level x.x

Umm... I just made another level... the old man should be fishing but I did not have the fishing rod image so... O.o!

Anyway how does this level look?!
Forum: Level Design 03-24-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,212
Posted By BARGAD
I use that style because it makes part of the...

I use that style because it makes part of the sand looks higher up than other parts! Which I think is good!



I think that level looks nice :)

Could have some improvements like less staight...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 769
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Im Back

Umm... isn´t it possible to go check who deleted the levels by checking the RC log?! O.o! I might be wrong x.x!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,783
Posted By BARGAD
But you get rid of the problem?! O.o!

But you get rid of the problem?! O.o!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2002, 08:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,053
Posted By BARGAD
Yay... I could not agree more :) Fung Si Yan...

Yay... I could not agree more :)

Fung Si Yan head owns with the Fung Si Yan outfit ^_^ I use that all the time :)
Showing results 101 to 125 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.