Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2002, 02:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,064
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
No. I just cannot log onto aim most of the times...

No. I just cannot log onto aim most of the times I'm on the internet :/
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,031
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I'm still in America. I'll be back in Aussie...

I'm still in America. I'll be back in Aussie September the 5th
Forum: Dustari 08-20-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,427
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Looking for help

I have already expanded Dustari town greatly, sadly, the levels are on my hard drive, which I cannot access for roughly two weeks time. As you guys should already know, I'm still in America.

I'll...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,064
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I miss you. Alot.

I miss you. Alot.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2002, 04:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,031
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
http://www.thechamberoflight.com/images/logo_sslin...

http://www.thechamberoflight.com/images/logo_sslink.gif
There.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-10-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,030
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Thank you Zen :) I'm still here! been...

Thank you Zen :)

I'm still here! been reviewing some of the graphics now that my IP in webcp is fixed. ^^;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2002, 06:56 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,084
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Re: Re: Guilds Fixed

UNIX!!!!
I've e-mailed you over and over, I've notified you that I am on vacation in America, yet you still deleted my account??

I'll e-mail you later, I'm on a different computer and cannot...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-07-2002, 11:07 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,084
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Guilds Fixed

Woulda been nice if you coulda fixed my IP range up in webcp so I could have reviewed the graphics..I e-mailed you quite some time ago about that unix. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,689
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Hi there!

Hey all, yes, it's me. I'm still in Tennessee. Incase you did not know, I extended my trip untill September the 3rd. I'll post here occassionally, and I'm working on getting access on this computer,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2002, 12:53 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,064
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Yes, Tim. Thank you for telling them that ^^....

Yes, Tim. Thank you for telling them that ^^. Zorro and I have some business to do, I'm still trying to have him set me up on his computer so I can work again (mostly set me up so I can review again,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2002, 06:28 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,085
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Gone to America, k?

Hey yo, I'm leaving for America early morning Monday. So, I'm spending Sunday catching up on sleep, packing, and getting last minute things. So from tonight, I shall here by be, INACTIVE. Although, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,064
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Jetting off to America!

Hey yo, I'm leaving for America early morning Monday. So, I'm spending Sunday catching up on sleep, packing, and getting last minute things. So from tonight, I shall here by be, INACTIVE. Although, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,275
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Applied for gfx team - made it in gfx team - bear...

Applied for gfx team - made it in gfx team - bear admin, lycia asst - team clear out, only me, james205, lycia and coldshadow were left - lycia got demoted because of lack of work, then quit - I got...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,275
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I hate it when people are hired out of the blue,...

I hate it when people are hired out of the blue, when there are staff members who have been with graal offering free service for years, yet get nowhere. If people are getting hired out of the blue,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-13-2002, 09:10 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,161
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Gonmon alreay realizes that he must add me to his...

Gonmon alreay realizes that he must add me to his story/comic :p

You do still owe me that picture you said you'd make me a long time ago, Gonny. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2002, 07:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,646
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
He's been having computer problems.

He's been having computer problems.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,062
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Looks like someone messed up..

Just look at the website as of now, you'll know what I'm talking about. :megaeek:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,646
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Correct.

Correct.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,646
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Ah well.

Looks like there will be no more heads being accepted globally anymore! my IP has changed, without warning, and it will take unixmad (the only one I know who has access to edit IP ranges) to get it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,580
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I vote for Kamuii. He is already 2k1 manager, and...

I vote for Kamuii. He is already 2k1 manager, and so he will continue to be.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-10-2002, 08:17 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,238
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Re: Get this.

Yes, you are one of the very few that are kind and considerate towards others. I was not referring to you.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,238
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Looks like Ash, from Pokemon.

Looks like Ash, from Pokemon.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 10:02 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,448
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Shaydes comics own you.

Shaydes comics own you.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,238
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Excuse me? the porn loaded image? .... ...

Excuse me? the porn loaded image? ....

*kicks adult hosting server...*
Forum: Graphic Design 06-09-2002, 03:18 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,238
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Re: Get this.

I know I didnt, I'm just sick to death of the crap players, and staff give my team.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.