Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 237
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 878
Posted By Mr. Bear
Cool Need Help?

Hello Graalians.
I have come back for a little bit because i have some extra time that i should use to help others and meet up with some old friends.
This thread pertains to anyone that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,115
Posted By Mr. Bear
yup ;)

yup ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,115
Posted By Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,115
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Just a interesting poll........

How is graal doing in your oppinion?
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-06-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,123
Posted By Mr. Bear
Post After Birthday Effects......

There will be some news changes coming up but we need your suggestions more then ever. When i came back after my computer fried i saw graal has a good set of staff but some people still need to be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 10:34 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,352
Posted By Mr. Bear
Arrow I will be leaving graal for a while....

I will be leaving for graal for a while. This has nothing to do with anyone or anything. The experience had with graalonline staff and it's owners has and will always be something to remember.

Let...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,613
Posted By Mr. Bear
Re: Re: This Is Where I Step IN.

Are you that pathetic? I have first hand see you curse at a lot of people. I have logs and over 20 sexual harrasment complaints.
I'm sorry but a first I tended to think the people complaining about...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 08:24 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,613
Posted By Mr. Bear
would you like to be next? you seem to have...

would you like to be next? you seem to have enough complaints under that account name as is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,613
Posted By Mr. Bear
This Is Where I Step IN.

Icepick you are now banned from graal for 3 weeks for the sexual harrassment of other Graalonline registrants and for interrupting gameplay to the point where the gaming environment is no longer...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-01-2001, 01:56 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Do you even know what my job is? I don't have...

Do you even know what my job is? I don't have access to change playerworld passwords.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:42 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
No, I don't need to make people feel bad to get...

No, I don't need to make people feel bad to get friends. My friends aren't my friends because they are scared of me, I have good friendships with stefan and unixmad because they know i'm a hardworker...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:37 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Also disrespecting the creators who have brought...

Also disrespecting the creators who have brought you this game like that will not get you anywhere.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:36 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
How about this, i'm going to sleep, when i wake...

How about this, i'm going to sleep, when i wake up i don't care if you still want me fired im going to keep doing everything i did previously.

Arguing is pointless and I will not continue to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:31 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
If you think I'm a power trip then wouldn't I...

If you think I'm a power trip then wouldn't I have already banned you from everything?

Go talk to unixmad and ask him "What does bear actually do for graal, do you think hes on a power trip"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:28 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
I type fast, not your problem is it? Your boss...

I type fast, not your problem is it?
Your boss zorro then wasn't reading the rules properly, ask any other high staff, account administrator must be on.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:23 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Guild Administrator, No. Account Administrator,...

Guild Administrator, No.
Account Administrator, Yes.

The account administrator needs to have direct contact with stefan and other players that are having account problems at that very moment.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:22 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Calm Down Gameo. How would that make me...

Calm Down Gameo.

How would that make me know that your account was lowered or if your computer fried if you told zorro or hawk? That doesn't make sense.

That means Zorro and Hawk knew.
This...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unixmad knows how some people are on graal, we...

Unixmad knows how some people are on graal, we already talked.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:17 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Yes it did. :confused:

Yes it did. :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
I never had you on my buddy list/contact list.

I never had you on my buddy list/contact list.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:15 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
This is what I was trying to explain to Gameo. We...

This is what I was trying to explain to Gameo. We voice different Ideas and feelings that don't seem to meet anywhere. So what I suggest is we just do our seperate thing. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:13 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
The reason why I wouldn't be fired is stefan and...

The reason why I wouldn't be fired is stefan and unixmad actually see and feel the impact on the amount of work I do.
So they know first hand i'm not just in it for the power or i would have left a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:10 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
He never contacted me what so ever. I'm sorry but...

He never contacted me what so ever. I'm sorry but I don't read minds.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:10 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
I wouldn't do this for any power, the power isn't...

I wouldn't do this for any power, the power isn't worth the stress it brings. ;)

I am just going to think happy thoughts for now on. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:06 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
;)

;)
Showing results 101 to 125 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.