Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 08:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,105
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember going to it...it's on homestead and it...

I remember going to it...it's on homestead and it has like headchanger thing and then all these Graal's from a long time ago, plus some G-Servers. I wouldn't download anything...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 07:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,975
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember those days, I miss them. Now the only...

I remember those days, I miss them. Now the only bomys are either newbies or are people with second accounts. I remember when 2001 first came out we would always reset our account everyday, because...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 07:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,280
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Oh god I remember 1.2. In 1.1 we couldnt change...

Oh god I remember 1.2. In 1.1 we couldnt change our nicks and like no one played Graal, then when 1.2 came out people would be like: Bob {SUPER MASH} {SoG} {I FORGOT THE NAME} {DT} {ToH} {TNN} {KUNG...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-06-2001, 07:40 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,516
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I care about Classic, and its getting pretty bad...

I care about Classic, and its getting pretty bad =(. A lot of people threatened to hack back their stuff after the account reset, and I know many of them did. There is a new trainer out that changes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 02:22 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,172
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember Link105 from a long time ago. I...

I remember Link105 from a long time ago. I remember he came in the time where about half of the graalian names were Link.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-05-2001, 10:39 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,516
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Bah I hate that new head trainer thing. I just...

Bah I hate that new head trainer thing. I just press F7 and my Graal freezes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 04:10 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,788
Posted By Lyndzey8000
They should make a new thing like fishing....

They should make a new thing like fishing. Shooting a bird with a slingshot or something. Shotgun would be cool too. They could be like fishing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 04:07 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,386
Posted By Lyndzey8000
They are making Graal harder and harder =(. I...

They are making Graal harder and harder =(. I remember when the hardest heart was Zol's because we couldn't cheat and use warp ring. Whenever I made a new save I would be scared if I saved in the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 12:16 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,386
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Notice how I said half the people don't know what...

Notice how I said half the people don't know what heras are
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 12:15 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,386
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Server problems 2

Theres a way to fix it without doing that. All you need to do is change your password if it keeps getting reset, that worked for me. And if you account isn't saving then instead of exiting out of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2001, 12:13 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,386
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I had superboomerang. But you had to admit,...

I had superboomerang.

But you had to admit, it was out of control. About half the people had 14 hearts, and the other half had 8 hearts...all the people that came before heras could easily get all...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 09:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,484
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ok Stefan since I can't get on Graal and ask...

Ok Stefan since I can't get on Graal and ask you...who is the new ET Admin?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: A fun idea
Views: 2,389
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I first used the head2.gif when I first came to...

I first used the head2.gif when I first came to Graal, but I wanted to change it to Athena but there was no way back then. Then when 1.2 came out I was so happy that there were more than 21 heads. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,604
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't know if I was fired yet, but I heard I...

I don't know if I was fired yet, but I heard I was fired from Mr.Bear...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 03:51 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Re: The System Sucks

Bah I just get on and my tag doesn't work. I am assuming I was fired.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: The System Sucks

OMG how many times do I have to say this.I host 1-3 events a day. Stefan fired the other admins probably because they would give out like 500 gralats to ETs and they would spend that in a day. The...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2001, 02:12 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,608
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The lag is probably from Classic and the...

The lag is probably from Classic and the reset...there were about 100 players in onlinestart and the other 50 were in the newbie house places. Then the Graal Helpers like me were getting PMs from...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,587
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I like it...its like a log cabin type thing

I like it...its like a log cabin type thing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,326
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Im redoing it in a about a week. I didn't realize...

Im redoing it in a about a week. I didn't realize there would be that many people...and of course being stupid I was using Direct X and I had night effects on 56k. Well Pirates did end up winning....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 08:31 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
When I fired everyone from ET, about 80% were...

When I fired everyone from ET, about 80% were newbies. So they go and tell all their newbie friends, then I get this PM saying "Hello. I would like to help you think before you act, because a lot of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I am sorry but ET got out of hand. I didn't know...

I am sorry but ET got out of hand. I didn't know half the members. I would just see someone on and be like "Who are you?!" I couldn't control ET when it was like that, and as Fai said, we should not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-29-2001, 02:00 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Heh I haven't needed to use it at all so far

Heh I haven't needed to use it at all so far
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 11:44 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I have hired 2 people already. BlKnight and Lara....

I have hired 2 people already. BlKnight and Lara. I will try and get some people from those time zones. Craig what time zone are you in?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 08:58 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 861
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Poll: Where should we hold our Fishing event?

Tomorrow, at 10:00 Eastern Time for the US we will have the fishing event for Kingdom Games. There will be 6 kingdoms participating. One member of each kingdom will take their rod and start will zero...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 08:00 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hmm for some reason tags still work

Hmm for some reason tags still work
Showing results 101 to 125 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.