Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 8,306
Posted By Geovanie Legend
As allready stated they have a plenty of bug...

As allready stated they have a plenty of bug fixing and rescripting to do in compliance with Graal 4.
It comes with an all new basis for scripting that makes it more like programming so everything...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,264
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Woohoo

Wow, after 3 or so years i've finally been unbanned from the forums, lol
Thanks Moonie and no thanks old Supermod that forgot to unban me!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-13-2003, 03:46 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,496
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It matters not, not a thing any of you have said...

It matters not, not a thing any of you have said matters.
No need to take the items back Stefan, and there was definatly no need to make me look like a liar.
You said after the big easter event...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-10-2003, 12:50 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,496
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I am far from selfish, you want the stupid items...

I am far from selfish, you want the stupid items then take them from me cause I could care less if i had them or not.
I was merely trying/wanting to have a little fun, unfortunatly you people take...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,496
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Seriously, have you people learned to get dressed...

Seriously, have you people learned to get dressed on your own yet?
Look at yourselves, your acting like a 3 year old that don't want to take a bath.
Graal is a game, it's not your life although...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2003, 07:31 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 19,019
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Crim got it, but it's was Teir'Dal (that was the...

Crim got it, but it's was Teir'Dal (that was the one during the railroad age on 2k1) then Maloria (which we won't talk about, lol).
But there was also the Accounts Admin job (classic and 2k1), GP on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 19,019
Posted By Geovanie Legend
OMG I was mentioned 2 more times! *faints* lol. ...

OMG I was mentioned 2 more times! *faints* lol.
Well I started playing during ZO but wasn't Geo back then and didnt play but a few times... I really started playing when it became Graal Online,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 768
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Helper website

Just thought i'd let those who don't know, know about the Graal Notes website... It has alot of information about Graal Kingdoms.
http://www.geovanie.com/graalnotes/
I'm also working on a section...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 19,019
Posted By Geovanie Legend
WOW I was mentioned twice allready *feels loved*...

WOW I was mentioned twice allready *feels loved* hehehe. :)
Tiffany "manager of DD" told me about this thread, I thought she was joking when she told me i was mentioned in it, hehe. :megaeek:
Forum: GK Bugs 02-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,734
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I will say this much, if Stefan goes through with...

I will say this much, if Stefan goes through with what I told him then pets will have a very advanced system of training, the way I discussed it with him would make it so no 2 pets are alike because...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,734
Posted By Geovanie Legend
i've been talking to Stefan about different types...

i've been talking to Stefan about different types of pets, if he goes through with it we should see some rather interesting ones :)

I'm not going to say any of the pets I told him to use or...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,734
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That'd be kinda hard for you to do since he was...

That'd be kinda hard for you to do since he was in my house and the door was locked :P
Forum: GK Bugs 01-29-2003, 12:21 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,734
Posted By Geovanie Legend
4. I just logged back on again and my 2nd pet...

4. I just logged back on again and my 2nd pet decided he hates light so he walked out into the darkness around my house.


That's 2 pets i've lost allready in just a few hours :(
here's a pic.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-29-2003, 11:20 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,734
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Pets glitch

I've found a few problems with the pets.

1. If you raise them in your house then tell them to follow you they won't leave the house.

2. I had a pet squirrel that liked me 100%, I logged off for...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2003, 09:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 624
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes I agree, that's not right, nor is it fair to...

Yes I agree, that's not right, nor is it fair to those who have worked hard for their money, level, and stats.
Forum: Information 01-17-2003, 10:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I need to find someone who prays to Govannon, I...

I need to find someone who prays to Govannon, I have a Vicious Axe of Govannon that i'd like a +2 added to.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2003, 11:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,046
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation Credit given!

When the new castles and Forest town were released Stefan said alot of it was thanks to me, and I only see it fair to give proper credit so here are the real credits.

Castle layout - Tyhm
Castle...
Forum: Information 01-09-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,790
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok guys/girls, it's all ok I figured it out.. I...

Ok guys/girls, it's all ok I figured it out.. I just had to get a "foothold", lol.

Once I got on Debug I took right off, no sweat at all :)
Forum: Information 01-06-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thanks for the info Shrimp, i was wondering what...

Thanks for the info Shrimp, i was wondering what wis level it was for the +2. :)
Forum: Information 01-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,790
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well I figured out how to make the levels, but it...

Well I figured out how to make the levels, but it won't let me walk on the dirt paths or anything... Am I missing a point here or something?

What is it i'm not doing? lol
Forum: Information 01-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,790
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question 2002 Level Editing?

I've never tried to make 2002 levels before, could someone please explain how it works?

Someone told me a while back you need like a text file of the gmap or something... Just seems a bit weird to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-06-2003, 03:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes it could be used with / commands, but it...

Yes it could be used with / commands, but it could also be put in the spells dropdown menu with the spells and prayers.

And coming up with names for them wouldn't be very hard either.

Feet of...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-06-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ah yes, Ok I understand now. :)

Ah yes, Ok I understand now. :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-06-2003, 02:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I agree you should be able to walk over a corpse,...

I agree you should be able to walk over a corpse, but your other suggestion "and get people stuf when using a naginata for close combat" rather confuses me, what exactly do you mean?
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-06-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol I've never played UO but heard it was a...

lol I've never played UO but heard it was a really good game.

Wish I had the money to play it :(


And the looting thing came to me because I use to play alot of MUD's, so that should explain...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.