Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2001, 08:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 709
Posted By deedle
Is graal Down for you?

Is graal Down for you?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2001, 08:06 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,540
Posted By deedle
To be Honest, I think Hawk would be a great Asst...

To be Honest, I think Hawk would be a great Asst Account Admin if they needed one.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2001, 08:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 811
Posted By deedle
I am wondering when the new race(Bird), will be...

I am wondering when the new race(Bird), will be up?
Forum: Future Improvements 04-10-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,552
Posted By deedle
WOW! I am surprised, YOu should do that Stefan,...

WOW! I am surprised, YOu should do that Stefan, What a Great idea
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:17 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,566
Posted By deedle
I just hope it doesn't turn out like classic...

I just hope it doesn't turn out like classic graal, Just every every person on there swears the F*** wrod, and I notice the average range is from 9-12 years OLD! GOD! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!

You...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,566
Posted By deedle
I AGREE WITH STEFAN.

I AGREE WITH STEFAN.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,207
Posted By deedle
I am in school right now typing in my English...

I am in school right now typing in my English class pretending to type my essay,lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:09 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,864
Posted By deedle
Look like crap to me

Look like crap to me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 2,981
Posted By deedle
Idiot, That not a real bomy, it was cut and...

Idiot, That not a real bomy, it was cut and pasted.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 06:03 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,179
Posted By deedle
Actully someone else has more then Ice Pick,...

Actully someone else has more then Ice Pick, PysCHoFlier has like 5.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 05:59 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,282
Posted By deedle
When you upgrade your DIrect X so you can see...

When you upgrade your DIrect X so you can see like lights and image form Lamp ,does it lag you? If not i'll upgrade it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 05:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,204
Posted By deedle
I'll Help Just tell me what to built or script

I'll Help Just tell me what to built or script
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,278
Posted By deedle
You could have it so when you don't feed it, it...

You could have it so when you don't feed it, it get mad and kick you, or say "I'm Hunger" and feed it, Like a Neo Pet.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 01:29 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,281
Posted By deedle
I don't think it will get accepted, No...

I don't think it will get accepted, No shell.....no legs......to kick. So i bet it won't
Forum: Level Design 04-10-2001, 01:22 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,482
Posted By deedle
I Think i might be able to get it,what your...

I Think i might be able to get it,what your e-mail?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 01:14 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,169
Posted By deedle
Well, If Lycia doesn't get her power back, WHich...

Well, If Lycia doesn't get her power back, WHich i want her too, I could ask to Take her place. But you all proably don''t want me too
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,347
Posted By deedle
I agree with Dante. It is fair that they can pay...

I agree with Dante. It is fair that they can pay 750, and if they suck, then they get fired with no refund
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,854
Posted By deedle
Ok,Sure. No prob

Ok,Sure. No prob
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:34 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,449
Posted By deedle
I'll pay like 3,000,= )

I'll pay like 3,000,= )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:30 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,600
Posted By deedle
Would someone please reply to me all the people...

Would someone please reply to me all the people that are running please. So i can see who to not vote,= )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:29 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 993
Posted By deedle
Oh ok, And i see you voted Shadye cuz you were...

Oh ok, And i see you voted Shadye cuz you were jailed yesterday,= ) not my fault you come ruining my Event
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2001, 01:27 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 10,972
Posted By deedle
Award for the longest sig? hmmmm......brb. making...

Award for the longest sig? hmmmm......brb. making a sig like 5 sites long.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,854
Posted By deedle
To be honest.........this site needs some work

To be honest.........this site needs some work
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:22 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 993
Posted By deedle
I am going to now waste 1,000 in 2 day on...

I am going to now waste 1,000 in 2 day on Events,= ). Wait.....or should i say 2,000? (btw,my sig still won't work,(>_<) signed Cloud Strife
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 01:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 993
Posted By deedle
Talking Vote for the best ET of the Month,= )

Vote for the best ET of the Month,= )
Showing results 101 to 125 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.