Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 153
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: shaggy2dope
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,779
Posted By shaggy2dope
haha lmao..mine was reset to but im banned so it...

haha lmao..mine was reset to but im banned so it doesnt really matter
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,303
Posted By shaggy2dope
I laugh because i know its not true

I laugh because i know its not true
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 08:56 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,303
Posted By shaggy2dope
LMAO!

LMAO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 43
Hi
Views: 1,798
Posted By shaggy2dope
*hopes the rock crushes*

*hopes the rock crushes*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,303
Posted By shaggy2dope
I never said anyhting to anyone but mankind and...

I never said anyhting to anyone but mankind and coolnick the first 2 weeks...dam
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 08:28 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,303
Posted By shaggy2dope
HaHa

You guys think I am actually gonna waste my money sueing a stupid online Game?! what about of *****s.From the first day I got graal2001 i only wanted to help people but no you had to piss me of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 902
Posted By shaggy2dope
Talking I have a tie in my favorite Tom Green moments....

I have a tie in my favorite Tom Green moments. The first one is where hes on the beach and he picks the crab up and chases glenn with it. The other one is where hes carrying the dresser across the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2001, 11:39 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,910
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation Tom Green ins't funny anymore because alot of...

Tom Green ins't funny anymore because alot of people know who he is but he is coming back on Mtv after his movie comes on DVD...his movie is hilarious though so I guess hes alright
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,910
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs down Eminem Sux

Eminem Sux
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 15,190
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation Even thought I hate the guy I pick trueheat...

Even thought I hate the guy I pick trueheat because he does his job even though he still is a *** but i like him better then Game
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 03:16 AM
Replies: 66
Poll: Listen Up!
Views: 3,421
Posted By shaggy2dope
Arrow I have been talking to Lycia and she is a cool...

I have been talking to Lycia and she is a cool person and anyone that thinks less shall be killed by me!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 5,607
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation 10 Favortie Tv shows Twiztid watches

#1 (greatest of all time) Beavis and Butthead
#2 Howard Stern
#3 Jackass
#4 Tom Green show
#5 Andy **** show
#6 Threes Company <--the ****
#7 MLB
#8 NFL
#9 Wrestling (starting to suck ass...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 07:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,632
Posted By shaggy2dope
people were selling your account and i bought it...

people were selling your account and i bought it for 1000$ the account nelm and password dogs
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,049
Posted By shaggy2dope
Cool hahah whut?!

Petition to get Twizted Juggalo banned
Vermain
Denryuu X
Ghost Pirate
Brady
Brandon
Huggles
angelstar
The Game
TrueHeaT
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 11:56 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,476
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up Don't I know

Don't I know
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 07:14 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,476
Posted By shaggy2dope
Cool hahahahaq oh i cant breathe and ughh i can get...

hahahahaq oh i cant breathe and ughh i can get into any store ass it is a movie store!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 06:04 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,476
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up Lol....you know I think you all are...

Lol....you know I think you all are hilarious....Lol.....so I should be banned? Well, guess what that aint gonna happen because I'll just get my credit card out and buy another account...what makes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,146
Posted By shaggy2dope
Talking guys I know hos much you want me banned...I was...

guys I know hos much you want me banned...I was even screwed out of the police chief election because the staff people dont like me. But im not gonna let that get me down I mean after reading this i...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 620
Posted By shaggy2dope
Question Feel free to list your favorite TwiZtid JugGaLo...

Feel free to list your favorite TwiZtid JugGaLo moments here....HEHE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 07:28 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 600
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation Please vote

Please vote
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,146
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up Lugie I know I have tried to make everyone hate...

Lugie I know I have tried to make everyone hate me even my friends..which means i have no friends as I write this but I'm tierd of getting made fun of all the time and yews that little small part of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
JNo im original

JNo im original
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,146
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up LMAO!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 10:40 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,644
Posted By shaggy2dope
Question I feel left out Darkman X

I feel left out Darkman X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 10:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 754
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation Feel Free to post all oh your stupid comments...

Feel Free to post all oh your stupid comments because thats what u do anyway since I posted to perfectly good topics and all you posted was crap I made a thread were you can post worthless crap
Showing results 101 to 125 of 153

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.