Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Events and Activities 10-18-2001, 08:04 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,345
Posted By DragonBladesX
Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will...

Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will be: Brad, Twiztid, Sac, Zach, WildArms)


Edit: Also Zach WANTED to go offroad karting, fire him, also some other ET's did it also, so dont fire...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-16-2001, 02:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,339
Posted By DragonBladesX
How do you want me to correct it? Give you the...

How do you want me to correct it? Give you the winning prize? Disconnect the other 2 people that were fighting you? I told everyone to take off tags, next time I see anyone with tags I will kick them...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-16-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,339
Posted By DragonBladesX
It was ONE little mistake. Jeez do you have to...

It was ONE little mistake. Jeez do you have to be perfect to play this server? I am NOT perfect, why does everyone jump on your back if you make one mistake, thats not cool. I thought everyone on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 12:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 842
Posted By DragonBladesX
Bomy :(

If you have Draktha 3/4 or Visio 1 bomy, please either Forum PM me or PM me when Im on g2k1.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 02:08 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
Umm no I was on survivor island, you came on...

Umm no I was on survivor island, you came on started hosting an event adding people than you said "help me".
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 02:05 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
Than why the hell do you ask for my help, you...

Than why the hell do you ask for my help, you dont make sense.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
Who said it was a comeback?

Who said it was a comeback?
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:16 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
You take Graal as if it were your life, so sad :(

You take Graal as if it were your life, so sad :(
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By DragonBladesX
Kingdoms

Kingdoms
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:12 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
I don't "want you gone" its just I dont like...

I don't "want you gone" its just I dont like seeing people not do their job when they are supposed to, also I dont hold 5g survivors, what is up with everyone saying that? I hold CS and survivor...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:09 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
Me rude? Naw, Brad swears like every chance he...

Me rude? Naw, Brad swears like every chance he gets, he doesnt host events (cause he has to many things to do) and he doesnt show good leadership skills by doing this, oh and Brad I don't care if you...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
"Sorry"

"Sorry"
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
It's not my fault you dont have time to host...

It's not my fault you dont have time to host events, if you dont have time why dont you just quit instead of trying to juggle all the things you do.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 12:59 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
That's not what I mean, I mean holding events...

That's not what I mean, I mean holding events once in a while/a lot which not many of the other ET's do
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 12:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,107
Posted By DragonBladesX
To bad I dont host 5g survivors or 10g either I...

To bad I dont host 5g survivors or 10g either I host 15+ which is more than enough for some people. I'm not trying to make everyone rich.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-14-2001, 12:11 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
That's because me and Twiz and BaM are the only...

That's because me and Twiz and BaM are the only active ET's.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
That's why i said I wish....

That's why i said I wish....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 07:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 983
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea i am "corrupted" for warning him to not hit...

Yea i am "corrupted" for warning him to not hit me, than he does it 3 more times so i hit him back once, yea sure, im really corrupted oooh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 983
Posted By DragonBladesX
stfu u hit me 5 times on purpose so i hit u back...

stfu u hit me 5 times on purpose so i hit u back once, stop whining u loser
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,107
Posted By DragonBladesX
So sad...

Well it seems that next sunday is ET layoff! Some Events Team will be fired for inactivity and not hosting events and some will be hired (With an application that CloudX will make) so if you've...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 06:28 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,746
Posted By DragonBladesX
I wish...

I could be moderator for this forum :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 05:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 876
Posted By DragonBladesX
Stefan you said the same thing I said under the...

Stefan you said the same thing I said under the forum in Events that he posted lol
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 04:24 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,194
Posted By DragonBladesX
He cant post i will post for him, he is gonna...

He cant post i will post for him, he is gonna rewrite his own application so he will post it (or i) when he is done.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 03:31 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,418
Posted By DragonBladesX
Like Kingdoms game????

Like Kingdoms game????
Forum: Events and Activities 10-13-2001, 02:32 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,226
Posted By DragonBladesX
Et Meeting - Et's Read!!

Cloud X (Events Admin) (10/12/01 3:24:50 PM):
Mass message:
Hello
Since I cant post on the forums I need to get the message around that There is
an ET meeting tonight at 7pm EST in...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.