Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 136
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZER0_H0UR
Forum: Graphic Design 04-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,656
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
there are some marks around it, they're too dark,...

there are some marks around it, they're too dark, and I think the armour looks bad because the black lines on it, whicvh define it, tone those down..err..up o.o
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,656
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Stop fighting it -_-

Stop fighting it -_-
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,656
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Daddy likes :cool: sully up the armour a bit,...

Daddy likes :cool: sully up the armour a bit, though.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,656
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I think you should darken the sand up, seems too...

I think you should darken the sand up, seems too bright. Also you need some little things laying around, like corpses, or impaled heads etc.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,021
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I find generalizations have that effect, too.

I find generalizations have that effect, too.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,273
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
You don't need a wrist to pixelate.

You don't need a wrist to pixelate.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,273
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Screw your wrist! Do it for me! Do it for Farin!...

Screw your wrist! Do it for me! Do it for Farin! do it for Communism!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,273
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Looks kinda flat x_X Your gradient isn't...

Looks kinda flat x_X


Your gradient isn't rounded, atall, and it needs to be to show the shape, y'know what I mean?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,912
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Have fun you travelling devil, try not to break...

Have fun you travelling devil, try not to break too many hearts.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,529
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
While we're at it, we can declare it Loriel day,...

While we're at it, we can declare it Loriel day, and every play must donate a single diamond (at least) to Loriel. Now that I've made my sarcastic comment let's be serious - this is completley...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2004, 04:26 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,770
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
<3 Don't use that on me :(

<3


Don't use that on me :(
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2004, 03:55 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,770
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Despite your horrid Japenese, and terrible...

Despite your horrid Japenese, and terrible character design I sadly must admit it displays the style they wished for far more than they achieved, though I think you should be short/kicked for your...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,770
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
The only one I liked was the one with red hair. ...

The only one I liked was the one with red hair.

I hate the style, I especially detest how they're looking back, over their poorly designed shoulder. I also abhor their rounded legs, in short; I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,853
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Oh, I thought your question wasn't serious, sorry.

Oh, I thought your question wasn't serious, sorry.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,853
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Hired hitman.

Hired hitman.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Now who will birth my babies?

Now who will birth my babies?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,656
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Just AIM me if you want some help :]

Just AIM me if you want some help :]
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 973
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
konidias

I wouldn't mind seeing him back sometime, I'm sure his graphic ability is needed, not to mention oasis is probably dieing. I don't only appriciate his graphical ability, he was a good member of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,141
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Master Storm would make an excellent manager.

Master Storm would make an excellent manager.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,249
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Very nice, I especially like his hands, though it...

Very nice, I especially like his hands, though it would seem his arms are rather short :P
Forum: Graphic Design 03-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
YES!!! Thanks :]

YES!!!

Thanks :]
Forum: Graphic Design 03-29-2004, 12:55 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I didn't sketch it for quality (which you can see...

I didn't sketch it for quality (which you can see clearily hehe) I sketched it to practice my... damnit, I forget the word.. you know.. like to show depth, and to have it look 3D.. funking words.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
You mean like the chinese water color style...

You mean like the chinese water color style coloring...? Maybe that'd be cool, I was just thinking maybe it could be re outlined, and work with that. I have no intention of coloring thins, seing as...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,993
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Wow, that's ****ing amazing. The most amazing...

Wow, that's ****ing amazing. The most amazing thing I've ever seen Graal do.
Forum: Future Improvements 03-26-2004, 01:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,863
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
In a game run by children, bad server managers...

In a game run by children, bad server managers are expected.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.