Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 117 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: 190
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 06:50 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 7,356
Posted By 190
I WANT MY AVATAR!!!

I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!I WANT MY AVATAR!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 7,356
Posted By 190
:D

:D i had to do this :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 2,986
Posted By 190
wsdx

dcxXs
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 04:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,162
Posted By 190
This is useless

This is a Useless Admin and it isnt the Race like Bomy, Human

ity is the Bomy Racing and it is useless we dont need it and Survivor Admin was deleted cuz it was useless and this will b deleted...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,987
Posted By 190
Is Lycia The Best Graal2001 Admin? Lets FInd out...

Is Lycia The Best Graal2001 Admin? Lets FInd out cuz SHE HAS MY VOTE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 707
Posted By 190
I SURE DO!

I SURE DO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 625
Posted By 190
???

Well This isnt what you People think Stefan thinks its a good idea and u should keep ur thoughts 2 urself!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 05:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 625
Posted By 190
There is More People who would want this position...

There is More People who would want this position and wouldnt b as greedy as PsYcHoFlIeR plz every 1 get rid of him and if u r the 2 who votes him out u hav a chanse 2 get on the team
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2001, 06:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 879
Posted By 190
OMG!!!!

This is SO dumb
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,878
Posted By 190
GRRR LEMME GET RID OF THIS STUPED THING SURVIVOR ADMIN DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE!

Okay all what is a good Admin like

1.)Spar Admin which Hawk wont do...


someting like that

Cuz i cant think of anything lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2001, 12:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,123
Posted By 190
LoL Game

Of Course it is a Joke i wanted 2 c what u would think ROFL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,878
Posted By 190
Angry Plz DO NOT ASK 2 BE THE ADMIN u had ur Chance

Thankyou, Do not ask 2 be it once the Poll is over it will go on for 10 days thankyou

- â€*Frø§Tbitʐâ€*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,878
Posted By 190
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 08:52 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,878
Posted By 190
Post Who Should b the Asst. Admin?

Who Should b the Asst. Admin?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 08:51 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 675
Posted By 190
Post Who Should b the Asst. Admin?

Who Should b the Asst. Admin?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,123
Posted By 190
Angry Vote yes

Vote yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 685
Posted By 190
Arrow VOTE 4 BRADY!!!!!

VOTE 4 BRADY!!!!!
Showing results 101 to 117 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.