Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 133
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TriPPy_AzN
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 07:19 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Haven't you noticed all gralats that are dropped...

Haven't you noticed all gralats that are dropped (gelats) are easy to pick up, and then after about 3/4ths of a second they are gralats? That does not mean he hacked. Stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 07:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I am not even going to bother to ask if you are...

I am not even going to bother to ask if you are stupid, because it is evident that you are. You have no proof that he "hacked" his gralats, do you? How is it you hack gralats on a security server...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:59 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I BET IT HAS NOT OCCURED TO YOU THAT HE DID NOT...

I BET IT HAS NOT OCCURED TO YOU THAT HE DID NOT HACK THE GRALATS? HE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAD ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I do it in under 3 minutes all the time... ...

I do it in under 3 minutes all the time...
Infact, 13,000+ gralats.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,292
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
He's been banned twice before. Birdbird...

He's been banned twice before.

Birdbird removed his tag.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I was aware of this.

I was aware of this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:37 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
That doesn't mean he hacked the 10,000. He could...

That doesn't mean he hacked the 10,000. He could have had another account and stored 10,000 on it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:32 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,405
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Warcaptain needs to be fired. Loriel told me to...

Warcaptain needs to be fired. Loriel told me to jail him for this, too, but I quit police and don't have a tag.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:07 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,765
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Unlike wetferret... ;) Stupid ass poser;...

Unlike wetferret... ;)

Stupid ass poser; "Merlin and BirdBird_0." :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,947
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Re: Re: Re: Why does noone delete DELETEria and ban icepick?

Uhm...
Hello?

I said it was fake, meaning he did not reply with "tell staff and ur dead" to the "HACKER!" remark...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:03 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,765
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Wetferret... Go away. Why do you...

Wetferret...

Go away.


Why do you post here?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,902
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
By the way, You do not have enough evidence to...

By the way,
You do not have enough evidence to get a person
banned for cheating if you do not even have their
account name.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:55 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,902
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Loxus is NightLord's friend.

Loxus is NightLord's friend.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 670
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Sorry, but eww.. :( Those colors mixed (red...

Sorry, but eww.. :(

Those colors mixed (red and green) look horrible.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,902
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Loxus and Warcaptain are not Police material. ...

Loxus and Warcaptain are not Police material.

Loxus was already fired once, and keeps asking me whether or not someone deserves to be jailed, and Warcaptain can barely run his server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:47 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,902
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
The secret behind Warcaptain's weasling.

Warcaptain's friend, who happens to be an admin, is Zorro. As you all should know, Zorro has no power over Loriel on graal 2001. Loriel took Warcaptain's tag away, and I think Zorro got it back....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:39 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,902
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Warcaptain was banned twice for harassment. That...

Warcaptain was banned twice for harassment. That is not fair; TwiZtid is banned once, and NightLord allows him to become staff, and someone that is BANNED TWICE BY THE OWNER OF THE GAME becomes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 04:07 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,529
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Oh no. Some people that you don't know, or...

Oh no. Some people that you don't know, or couldn't give a damn about hates you over the internet. Your social life is just ruined!

I find it to be rather deplorable how people get all outraged...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,947
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Re: Why does noone delete DELETEria and ban icepick?

I think the log is faked.

How is it he replies 4 minutes and 1 second(s) before you PM him with "Hacker!?" (I know they go from bottom up in History, and in the PMs folder they don't show nick...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:57 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,947
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
He is trying to imply that...

He is trying to imply that classifying/stereotyping all 12 year olds based on IcePick and Psychu's actions would be unfair/biased, because he has a friend that happens to be 12 years old, and acts...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,529
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Something like "snow cone colors," etc. Someone...

Something like "snow cone colors," etc. Someone arguing over what color the snow cones you buy at Mt. Antora, I believe, would be a rather pointless/bad argument. Some signature that takes up alot of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,529
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
Let me put it this way; Would you rather deal...

Let me put it this way; Would you rather deal with a long ass ugly signature, or a thread that I will most likely delete after he changes his signature?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:36 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,529
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
I had to wait like 15 minutes for the shitty...

I had to wait like 15 minutes for the shitty thing to load, and I am on cable.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,529
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
rone

change ur sig.
it is big and sux.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:25 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,614
Posted By TriPPy_AzN
huds look leet

huds look leet
Showing results 101 to 125 of 133

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.