Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 123 of 123
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XilosTinsu
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 10:09 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,845
Posted By XilosTinsu
Don't you have to go through paperwork and a...

Don't you have to go through paperwork and a bunch of other stuff to make it copyrighted not just putting ©?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,657
Posted By XilosTinsu
or Exodus?

or Exodus?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 07:51 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,622
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Re: Latest tests (from me)

Hmm, I kinda like that idea, but it would probably be a lot of hassle for Stefan to make another program.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:56 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,845
Posted By XilosTinsu
*looks at watch* *sigh* 12 more hours

*looks at watch* *sigh* 12 more hours
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-06-2001, 08:50 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 178,653
Posted By XilosTinsu
OFF Subject but stefan where did you get your...

OFF Subject but stefan where did you get your sig, is that Graal3D?
Forum: Events and Activities 06-06-2001, 08:50 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 215,137
Posted By XilosTinsu
OFF Subject but stefan where did you get your...

OFF Subject but stefan where did you get your sig, is that Graal3D?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:47 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,622
Posted By XilosTinsu
BAH Guess you are right again :)

BAH Guess you are right again :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,622
Posted By XilosTinsu
LOL I just got an idea, Stefan u should put the...

LOL I just got an idea, Stefan u should put the playerworlds up on 1.28 so everyone can test them LOL :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,845
Posted By XilosTinsu
Yep, it's completed and sent in, I personally am...

Yep, it's completed and sent in, I personally am making a server called Excalibur, but it's just me and another guy working on it, it's kinda just for fun but if I get done I'd like to put it up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,845
Posted By XilosTinsu
Exodus

Stefan have you looked at Exodus????
Also I was thinking about making a playerworld, I just have one question, will I have to pay to get it put up, and how much longer before all the servers are...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2001, 08:18 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,530
Posted By XilosTinsu
Well thanx alot you've helped out a bunch.

Well thanx alot you've helped out a bunch.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 03:29 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By XilosTinsu
I still think you would need to have it auto...

I still think you would need to have it auto download or else all the towns would look messed if you didn't have the correct tilesets, and not many ppl download the tiles sets, and I'm pretty sure...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2001, 03:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,244
Posted By XilosTinsu
Emotions

I Noticed that there is a emotion template in your emotions folder does this mean that we can make our own emotions, if so how would we use them???
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,294
Posted By XilosTinsu
Ganis?

I heard that you can't use complex ganis for free servers, then I also heard that you can use whatever ganis you want, just as long as you make them, so can I use ganis that I have made or am I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,530
Posted By XilosTinsu
Tokenize

OK I'm a fairly decent scripter but not super good at it, but I'm trying to learn and I have no idea what tokenize does or is used for, can someone give me a simple example of what it does and like a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2001, 03:00 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,791
Posted By XilosTinsu
Script Editor

Anyone ever used the Script Editor by Senolen, found at http://www.scripteditor.50megs.com/
It looks cool, I'd like to get it looks like it could help out and make things easier, but I can never get...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2001, 02:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,124
Posted By XilosTinsu
Staff Boots

OK I'm wanting the boots to activate when I say boots on, then it asks what speed, but it's not working here this is what I have so far...
// Boots by Secret Agent Smiley :-)
if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2001, 02:53 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,417
Posted By XilosTinsu
Leap Damage

How do I make leaps do damage???? I have no idea how they do that, and/or do you know how to make a weapon hurt someone when they are in water????
Thanx for any help.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,242
Posted By XilosTinsu
OR maybe you could extend the white chat box area...

OR maybe you could extend the white chat box area and have the last 3 toalls stored under where you enter text.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 02:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,395
Posted By XilosTinsu
But then Stefan would ignore us all :) oh wait he...

But then Stefan would ignore us all :) oh wait he does already lol
Stefan's pretty busy I usually try and leave him alone
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,565
Posted By XilosTinsu
Can't GPs do this already, by saying updatelevel?...

Can't GPs do this already, by saying updatelevel? I think they need to make that work on all levels however, it would be really nice for LATs
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 02:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,222
Posted By XilosTinsu
What we really need is a place where we can PM...

What we really need is a place where we can PM people on all servers, maybe it's own program and it would make you appear like a RC on all the server, but this would probably create too much lag for...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-06-2001, 02:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,230
Posted By XilosTinsu
That's a good idea, but then you have to make it...

That's a good idea, but then you have to make it so you can auto-download the new pics1 or else noone will download them and the tiles will be all messed up. Also you have to consider the lag factor...
Showing results 101 to 123 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.