Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
So your saying that if someone were to create a...

So your saying that if someone were to create a identical server to graal2001, with fresh new awesome graphics... Everyone would play that server?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Information on Prize: I don't know what the...

Information on Prize:

I don't know what the prize is going to be, perhaps a very fine weapon some of the event admins can chip in.

This will really seperate those who are powergamers and those...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 02:47 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You want to roleplay?

OK. I DO NOT CARE WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE. IT DOESN'T MATTER. A LEVEL 1 CAN PLAY AS A WITTY THEIF. THIS EVENT IS NOT. I REPEAT NOT ABOUT LEVEL

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE (THIS INCLUDES IF YOU HAVE...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2003, 08:34 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,795
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah.. I what I really hate is.. When I'm...

Yeah.. I what I really hate is..

When I'm backing away from my oponent, he swings his weapon and i'm stunned..

But boukon, what you want, is not what everyone wants, I seriously don't want to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2003, 07:54 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,795
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Boukon, you think you are the only one deserving...

Boukon, you think you are the only one deserving of event items.

And just because people are not powergamers. Doesn't mean they can't have event items.

Ok. I agree. Darklux shouldn't be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2003, 05:08 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
So. Very. True. Well put.

So. Very. True.

Well put.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By ZeroFXSM
So not fair

So not fair
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2003, 01:50 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Um Hello. I think many people would stop...

Um Hello.

I think many people would stop playing graal without a level system.

Ok.

Bye.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2003, 12:43 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,926
Posted By ZeroFXSM
ZO was GREAT! Absolutly GREAT! I mean...

ZO was GREAT!

Absolutly GREAT!

I mean come on! All you did for the first part was go find a glove, then save the princess from 3 red baddies! It was something that kept be busy for a while :)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Stefan listens.. But he never does it. Do...

Stefan listens..

But he never does it. Do you understand that hes a very busy person? I don't blame him for it :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2003, 08:06 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,714
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I played during Zelda Online when I was looking...

I played during Zelda Online when I was looking for Online Zelda! God I miss zelda online :). I believe it was 1996 back then. ;)

And I still played..

and I played..

and I played...

later...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2003, 08:04 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,926
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'll name the old crowd. Distorbiant |...

I'll name the old crowd.

Distorbiant | 0v3rl0rd and SM
Nightlord | Still Nightlord ;)
XDaKreepX | God this guy hates me. and SM
Baron Grimn | Now DKJ and SM
Jinn | Jin! Who remembers Jin :)...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2003, 02:40 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,463
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Excuse me, When you are playing with other...

Excuse me, When you are playing with other players, you may not swear.

When you are working with a team of developers who try to work their "butts" off to entertain you. Then you may use a bit of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Thanks locke.. This is a mock thread,...

Thanks locke..



This is a mock thread, of the current players.

I also posted this thread as a warning to new players who are keen on role playing. New players that think Graal Kingdoms is a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-27-2003, 07:37 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,161
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Hey

So... You can't add a tiny, itys-bitsy small amount extra keys to your typing scheme? Silly boy.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-27-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,602
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I cross the lands of graal today..

Ah..

It is a great sunny day.. I begin to think I need a new shirt.. Since the shirt shop in harmonia has a wide selection of shirts.. It may be a good choice to look there first..

As I walk on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2003, 06:34 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,463
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Have you made it your job to put other people...

Have you made it your job to put other people down?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,463
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You know, you could have shut up. And this...

You know, you could have shut up. And this conversation would never have gone to where you are right now.

Its only making you look bad.

Just a friendly pointer. :(
Forum: Samurai 03-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Kaiser. Yes I am calling you kaiser because I...

Kaiser. Yes I am calling you kaiser because I have fear I will spell your rp name wrong.

Joe Fu******* (His last name is some what depicted as fook u aron)

Said that his kingdom was "Treasure...
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-20-2003, 07:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,529
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: People

You know, you are quite bad at lying.

You scammed mista micro, I'm sure that accounts for why you said "I never scam". You are terrible at lying, and you are quite annoying.

sure we all make...
Forum: Dustari 03-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,041
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I know how that feels.. -_-

I know how that feels.. -_-
Forum: Samurai 03-20-2003, 07:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Joe. What you fail to understand is, that...

Joe.

What you fail to understand is, that when you are on tag, You are roleplaying your character.

Your character, is not YOU, it is who you are PRETENDING to be on a GAME.

and was it ever a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,592
Posted By ZeroFXSM
False Alarm?

Ok.. so we were all warned that alchemy item were going to be removed, so EVERY player attempted to get rid of their armor.

Well? Whats going on now?

Nothing is happening to alchemy armor,...
Forum: Samurai 03-15-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'm not here to hurt anyones reputations. Believe...

I'm not here to hurt anyones reputations. Believe what you want. What happened was TRUE.

Samurais DON'T ROLE PLAY

You see? Leveling up and becoming strong is fine, as long as you don't forget...
Forum: Samurai 03-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By ZeroFXSM
No! No! New King! Doesn't Work! And I'm serious! NO It DOES NOT WORK!

Look here.

I was walking one day to go to my house in samurai, When I encountered the samurai shogun and a governor (Who's name was BoBo. Hence the name BoBo, Very samurai like!).

When I...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.