Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions 05-25-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,816
Posted By Psyker
Out of all seriousness though, I have no idea...

Out of all seriousness though, I have no idea about this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2002, 04:19 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,796
Posted By Psyker
i haven't added any onlinetime to any playerworld...

i haven't added any onlinetime to any playerworld with this account for about two months
Forum: N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions 05-25-2002, 04:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,816
Posted By Psyker
I think it got tired and went to bed.

I think it got tired and went to bed.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,446
Posted By Psyker
That's allowed, but that's laughably lame.

That's allowed, but that's laughably lame.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,986
Posted By Psyker
stamped with a big fat NO

stamped with a big fat NO
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,491
Posted By Psyker
smooth talk? quick wits? more like gullible staff...

smooth talk? quick wits? more like gullible staff members.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-24-2002, 09:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,301
Posted By Psyker
That's right; anybody can use g2k1 images and...

That's right; anybody can use g2k1 images and scripts now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,901
Posted By Psyker
darkvillin is smart

darkvillin is smart
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,491
Posted By Psyker
this type of stupidity annoys me. it's more...

this type of stupidity annoys me. it's more annoying than falling off of your bed while you're asleep in the morning and practically waking everybody else up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 977
Posted By Psyker
bah... the other thread is deleted.

bah... the other thread is deleted.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2002, 04:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 964
Posted By Psyker
because people just love getting their...

because people just love getting their playerworld shot down when it comes to reviewing time. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 07:13 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 8,193
Posted By Psyker
look at his post that revived this.

look at his post that revived this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,156
Posted By Psyker
haghehaghahahaha I was thinking about the exact...

haghehaghahahaha I was thinking about the exact same thing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,835
Posted By Psyker
What's wrong with that? Deathchill did...

What's wrong with that?

Deathchill did great, and I'm sure Agelaos will. Whatever way he chooses to do this job I'm sure he'll do good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 07:13 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,835
Posted By Psyker
deathchill, you did good. :) ...now, how can...

deathchill, you did good. :)

...now, how can I contact Agelaos? does he gain control of the e-mail address [email protected] ?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,362
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Argh...

I suddenly hate that rule. ;)

Anyway, I'll try to help you out.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,156
Posted By Psyker
Is it copyrighted? :o

Is it copyrighted? :o
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,851
Posted By Psyker
graal.exe = BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

graal.exe = BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:26 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
Hey, you didn't have to say sorry, you could've...

Hey, you didn't have to say sorry, you could've continued scrappin' with him through PMs or something, but not here :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:20 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
Then all you have to do is to follow the rules. ...

Then all you have to do is to follow the rules.

It's as simple as that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:19 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,290
Posted By Psyker
I have no idea as to how to do that, sorry. :(

I have no idea as to how to do that, sorry. :(
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,851
Posted By Psyker
I don't think Stefan would let that happen. ...

I don't think Stefan would let that happen.

And besides, that would be annoying. Tons of people would sign up on different accounts, piss the moderators off even more, which in turn would require...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:14 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
both of you, shut your traps or I'll close this...

both of you, shut your traps or I'll close this and any other thread clones that you intend to produce.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:12 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 987
Posted By Psyker
Re: Problem,.....

Events Team people have RCs...? :o

Anyway. If the person with authority has set the IP ranges right, and the people aren't idiots, nothing should go wrong.

Obviously, one of the above is wrong.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,290
Posted By Psyker
lalala, new rule. here you go. ...

lalala, new rule. here you go.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=569598#post569598
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.