Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,366
Posted By Fry
eval() has been disabled, the only way you can...

eval() has been disabled, the only way you can execute code inside a string is to use putnpc2, so there is no real way to do what you want.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,123
Posted By Fry
Yes, please explain. How did you get to know The...

Yes, please explain. How did you get to know The World's birthday is today?
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 868
Posted By Fry
Oh man, Rokujo was awesome, AWESOME. Happy...

Oh man, Rokujo was awesome, AWESOME.
Happy birthday!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,552
Posted By Fry
Oh yes, why should people not like you after you...

Oh yes, why should people not like you after you kind of told them they are stupid even though you have no idea yourself. That's definatly most confusing, I agree.


Yeah, apologizing is cool, but...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,435
Posted By Fry
There was an entry in the edit rights window...

There was an entry in the edit rights window once, although it probably never worked; not even people with an global admin level.

But yes, I guess it might be useful, although you could just...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,183
Posted By Fry
Yes, that was one great reawakening. Anyways,...

Yes, that was one great reawakening.
Anyways, I'll agree with Rabid, and excluding all inactives, there are only CheeToS and GrowlZ left! CheeToS also likes cats, which is good.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,386
Posted By Fry
What's so hard about writing "Christmas"? You...

What's so hard about writing "Christmas"? You don't want the X-Mas-Man to come, huh? :)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,960
Posted By Fry
It was pretty easy getting to "GScript", which...

It was pretty easy getting to "GScript", which also links to everything else.

Additionally, if you think that something could be done better, or linked better, feel free to edit it, that's how the...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,960
Posted By Fry
And there is this cool thing people call a search...

And there is this cool thing people call a search function, it works especially well in Wikis.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,330
Posted By Fry
And you meant specifying font families with 1,...

And you meant specifying font families with 1, and no, you can't do this with Graal. I guess it'd be good if you could specify the file name of a font downloadable by the client.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,635
Posted By Fry
Awesome, happy birthday.

Awesome, happy birthday.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,744
Posted By Fry
What, I was just suggesting to do a quick Google...

What, I was just suggesting to do a quick Google search if you are interested in it, and why should laws apply differently to Graal?
Whatever, if you want an answer that's absolutly correct, you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,744
Posted By Fry
You could do more than just thinking, do a google...

You could do more than just thinking, do a google search and find it out yourself.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,049
Posted By Fry
He gave the source to a trusted group as far as I...

He gave the source to a trusted group as far as I remember it. They created some awesome stuff, but it eventually got carried over to the regular Graal.
Forum: Guild Life 12-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 21,014
Posted By Fry
official: Yoshi Tribe! (2000?) and no...

official: Yoshi Tribe! (2000?)

and no unofficial before that.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,060
Posted By Fry
So what was the reason for that statement? It's...

So what was the reason for that statement? It's doing exactly that what Okiesmokie said, nothing comparable is available in GS2 though, as far as I know.
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 12-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,913
Posted By Fry
Dann hat sich das wohl geändert.

Dann hat sich das wohl geändert.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,060
Posted By Fry
It's as much an operator as + or - are, they are...

It's as much an operator as + or - are, they are just different. Not that bad actually, maybe even useful.
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 12-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,913
Posted By Fry
Classic (irgendwann mal geupgradet, aber kein...

Classic (irgendwann mal geupgradet, aber kein aktives Upgrade mehr) kann alle acht Stunden eine Post machen,
Gold/VIP kann all 30 Sekunden (oder so) schreiben,
lesen kann jeder.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,991
Posted By Fry
No, what you are saying is not fun, I have to...

No, what you are saying is not fun, I have to partly agree with him there, please, atleast think about what you are going to write, and think about whether the world really needs this.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,991
Posted By Fry
As Googi said, this part of the question of life...

As Googi said, this part of the question of life has already been solved quite some time ago.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,381
Posted By Fry
We already had that a zillion times already, I...

We already had that a zillion times already, I think. Atleast 10 times, maybe once or twice a year or so.

"Graal" in german pronunciation.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,449
Posted By Fry
I kinda have to agree with Skyld here (yes, it...

I kinda have to agree with Skyld here (yes, it happens :frown:), as Okiesmokie said, it's something every playerworld manager should do himself (there are no females on the Internet), but of course...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,991
Posted By Fry
My VIP is running out in a few weeks and I think...

My VIP is running out in a few weeks and I think someone stole thirty years of VIP from me >:(
Help me!
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,034
Posted By Fry
I kinda agree with Lance. Doubtfully, and...

I kinda agree with Lance.


Doubtfully, and it's totally not about knowing each command, but rather about how to make them work together [correctly].
Showing results 101 to 125 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.