Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2008, 01:35 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Noob hunting season much? :noob:

Noob hunting season much? :noob:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 11,694
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Zormite, its about the only other one thats got...

Zormite, its about the only other one thats got more then one on at any one time. :\
Forum: GK Bugs 01-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,131
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I don't hear it either, and my audios on at max,...

I don't hear it either, and my audios on at max, and running on a 32bit system. O.o
Forum: Forest 01-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,716
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Totally didn't. :\

Totally didn't. :\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,948
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Teach them is another option? :noob:

Teach them is another option? :noob:
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 968
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Activity, and what can be done?

Well, its time that I ask, what can we do to boost activity?

What can we do that can get everyone interested in being on tag, playing around, maybe even role play some?

Toss me some ideas, and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,948
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Yyup, I'm pondering on how to get it started in...

Yyup, I'm pondering on how to get it started in Zormite again. Personally, I miss the days of role playing on tag entirely.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2008, 04:03 AM
Replies: 54
Poll: Scamming
Views: 6,159
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Uh, right click the item to verify? x_x

Uh, right click the item to verify? x_x
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 798
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Zormite News item: 12:24:2007

After recent scandals revolving around the Chancellor of Zormite Republics, Chancellor Vayne has been deranked from the Chancellor position.

Reason you all might be asking for such a punishment?...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2007, 12:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,771
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Use a corner? Duh? Not responsible for if...

Use a corner? Duh?

Not responsible for if your hands slip and you end up harming yourself.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,218
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Wait what? :oo:

Wait what? :oo:
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 952
Posted By jonnyrocks2
;p Thanks guys. Man I woke up late...12:31...

;p
Thanks guys.

Man I woke up late...12:31 PM Est. :3
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Thread closed. ( All is settled? I hope. x.x )

Thread closed. ( All is settled? I hope. x.x )
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Raven was talking about Elizabeth at the end...

Raven was talking about Elizabeth at the end there.
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Good point there Googi. Hmm...

Good point there Googi.
Hmm...
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
*Cough* Inactivity was kind of a reason for...

*Cough*

Inactivity was kind of a reason for the drop in rank. :\

Currently its hard to get anything done with everyone being as inactive as they are. :p
Forum: GK Bugs 12-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,364
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Negative, however it happens to me too. :s I...

Negative, however it happens to me too. :s

I just fight it till it stays.
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Maybe too fitting, but I might think about that....

Maybe too fitting, but I might think about that. :p
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I'll have to make sure to fry...

I'll have to make sure to fry those...Anyway...Shoot, forgot what I was going to say. I'll edit this post when I remember it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 28,565
Posted By jonnyrocks2
GK is capable of being saved, but would require...

GK is capable of being saved, but would require extensive work. :s
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I'll do that a little later. ;) Right now I...

I'll do that a little later. ;)

Right now I have bigger fish to fry.
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Actually we had more, some ranks got a removal.

Actually we had more, some ranks got a removal.
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,932
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Lil' bit of a news.

Planning to redo the ranks, and maybe move into a different rank system...Current ones too big and complicated, and has very little use with the numbers we have still.

Also I might be holding a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,447
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Make a new server and Profit!

Make a new server and Profit!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,259
Posted By jonnyrocks2
What attracted me was being brought to it via...

What attracted me was being brought to it via Krit back in 2002. :0
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.