Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 14,502
Posted By Aknts
Chin up soldier. Its not bad. How long have you...

Chin up soldier. Its not bad. How long have you been doing levels?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,797
Posted By Aknts
I have had a couple that are equal. Owner of...

I have had a couple that are equal.

Owner of Krynn/Head Level Designer for Graal 2001/Crono's Best Friend Forever.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-16-2007, 03:48 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,654
Posted By Aknts
B.

B.
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 14,502
Posted By Aknts
Ermmm... good start but honestly its not very...

Ermmm... good start but honestly its not very good looking. Keep going though because the more you make the better you get.
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2007, 03:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,341
Posted By Aknts
Yea I agree. If you compared it to my first...

Yea I agree. If you compared it to my first outside level then alcatis' level looks flawless. My first levels were god awful. So for your first you did a good job.

Beginners rating : 9/10
...
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2007, 03:41 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,080
Posted By Aknts
Thumbs up I really like it, good job!

I really like it, good job!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,130
Posted By Aknts
Thanks man. =) Still a couple more hours though.

Thanks man. =) Still a couple more hours though.
Forum: Level Design 06-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 18,828
Posted By Aknts
OMG!! GORI!

OMG!! GORI!
Forum: Level Design 06-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 18,828
Posted By Aknts
Show me a better level that you made.

Show me a better level that you made.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,867
Posted By Aknts
I've seen the graphics from Faheria.. =) Are me...

I've seen the graphics from Faheria.. =) Are me and you the only ones left around that used to work there?
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,955
Posted By Aknts
Why you tell me to message you spencer if you...

Why you tell me to message you spencer if you don't answer?
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 854
Posted By Aknts
He was a great level maker when everybody sucked....

He was a great level maker when everybody sucked. Happy Birthday!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2007, 03:21 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,867
Posted By Aknts
It was made in like 2000. :p

It was made in like 2000. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,867
Posted By Aknts
That is Faheria's dead tree graphic. Maloria was...

That is Faheria's dead tree graphic. Maloria was using it because it is a horrible server and they steal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,764
Posted By Aknts
let;s cee u wunt an ancer huh? so.....but ok....

let;s cee u wunt an ancer huh? so.....but ok. check ur emale u syned up with. mayb they aks'd for they"re muney alredy.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,611
Posted By Aknts
I like it gj.

I like it gj.
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,680
Posted By Aknts
I like the tileset you have working.

I like the tileset you have working.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
I have no problem with that. I mean I am not a...

I have no problem with that. I mean I am not a strict person. I let them do what they want to do as long as they do some of the things we are wanting.
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,902
Posted By Aknts
your moms a lat on krynn!

your moms a lat on krynn!
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 04:05 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,902
Posted By Aknts
ugly. ;)

ugly. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
A couple of people have offered to help. I kinda...

A couple of people have offered to help. I kinda need the one great scripter to jump aboard.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
66%? There is no server (other then Bomy...

66%?

There is no server (other then Bomy Island) I have been on that looks as good as that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
So would this still be considered good in todays...

So would this still be considered good in todays Graal standards?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
I haven't seen any of it Dark!

I haven't seen any of it Dark!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
Thats what I thought. Alot of people said it was...

Thats what I thought. Alot of people said it was easy to get scripters and such. Levels haven't really been the focus of a server since Graal2001. People like descent levels with great content. I am...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.