Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-16-2001, 09:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 976
Posted By LanceMartin
*can't see image*

*can't see image*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-16-2001, 09:41 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,624
Posted By LanceMartin
Ghost Pirate the Onion Head from the seas

Ghost Pirate the Onion Head from the seas
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-16-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,624
Posted By LanceMartin
WELLL I am on g2k1 and I was fighting this bomy...

WELLL I am on g2k1 and I was fighting this bomy and he was small blue thing named Tiny from the Bomy Gang then this other guy that wasn't very smart had a gold name and came and tried to Capture me...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2001, 09:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,414
Posted By LanceMartin
That server does suck real bad. I rather play...

That server does suck real bad. I rather play N-Pulse
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2001, 06:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,256
Posted By LanceMartin
:D I like Kamuii :D

:D I like Kamuii :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-16-2001, 05:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,178
Posted By LanceMartin
SOmething like that is happeneing to me. At one...

SOmething like that is happeneing to me. At one point it says I am issing npcprogramming.doc
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2001, 05:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 629
Posted By LanceMartin
I got that and it still won't work >.<

I got that and it still won't work >.<
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-15-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,295
Posted By LanceMartin
Graal is to addicting. I give it 2-3 months if...

Graal is to addicting. I give it 2-3 months if that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 629
Posted By LanceMartin
I need a File For New Version

Can someone e-mail me npcprogramming.doc at

[email protected]

or post it here for me to DL?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 09:49 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 902
Posted By LanceMartin
I got problem with New Server

When I am trying to install it something always comes up saying missing npc.doc or something and I hit ok then it creates an illegal action and closes everything. I need Help.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,756
Posted By LanceMartin
New Version??

When the heck is this coming out?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-30-2001, 03:02 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 584
Posted By LanceMartin
I thought that wa part of a p2p account...do I...

I thought that wa part of a p2p account...do I smell law suit heheh just messing. I want it to work though
Forum: Future Improvements 10-30-2001, 02:48 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 740
Posted By LanceMartin
Graal-o-ween Stuff

I was looking and I don't think Bomy shave a costume but if someone could design a Pumpkin bomy or they could just use that ghost looking one.

Also I think that people who has Player Houses should...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,255
Posted By LanceMartin
NOOO they are spilling out of graal onto the...

NOOO they are spilling out of graal onto the forums! RUN! RUN!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 09:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 954
Posted By LanceMartin
SHE? Psychu is a girl!

SHE?

Psychu is a girl!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 09:04 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,417
Posted By LanceMartin
Why apples?

Why apples?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 08:04 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,584
Posted By LanceMartin
OH NO MERLIN IN TROUBLE

OH NO MERLIN IN TROUBLE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 11:39 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,111
Posted By LanceMartin
*thinks* Maybe NOT fired but downgraded

*thinks*

Maybe NOT fired but downgraded
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-28-2001, 11:22 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,383
Posted By LanceMartin
*starts to cry* I miss Sardon Tower and the...

*starts to cry*

I miss Sardon Tower and the Opposite Boots...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 11:20 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,111
Posted By LanceMartin
THis little conflict shouldn't be over who you...

THis little conflict shouldn't be over who you like best but the truth behind it. I think Brad is right and dude with the 6Burning6Church6 account

I really dont like you just because of your...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 09:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 706
Posted By LanceMartin
I like Loriel to people are just mad because he...

I like Loriel to people are just mad because he is doing his job. Nothing More.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 09:16 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,111
Posted By LanceMartin
HI BRAD! um..Shayde he has more of a chance...

HI BRAD!

um..Shayde he has more of a chance of an Admin reading his problem here then anyway else. And when you single out Brad for "crying" on the boards well is dumb. Look all around the forums...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-28-2001, 09:12 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,383
Posted By LanceMartin
Honestly could you image that? The server would...

Honestly could you image that? The server would catch on fire because it would be overloaded and then causes Stefan work area to catch on fire then all of graal would be burned to the ground and then...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2001, 09:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,956
Posted By LanceMartin
It looks fine except for that little house in the...

It looks fine except for that little house in the right top hand corner. But don't look to orginal...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-28-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,383
Posted By LanceMartin
Riots back in the day ruled. When we would get...

Riots back in the day ruled. When we would get the suicide daggers and block the bridge with our corpes. Man it has ben forever since I was in a riot..I think the last one was when the PK tag came...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.