Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brandon
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2003, 09:41 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 993
Posted By Brandon
He's probably referring to the Guild CP.

He's probably referring to the Guild CP.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,684
Posted By Brandon
My only question is, why do you think you need to...

My only question is, why do you think you need to leave?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,684
Posted By Brandon
I talked it over with Kaimetsu, and it was...

I talked it over with Kaimetsu, and it was decided that the link needed to be removed. What can I say, rules are rules. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,684
Posted By Brandon
If it didn't generate traffic to Graal,...

If it didn't generate traffic to Graal, certainly. But in this case, I don't think it's that clean-cut. I could be wrong, though. Supermods? A ruling, if you please. :) (By the way, neither of these...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-19-2003, 10:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,684
Posted By Brandon
Why should the link be removed? Quite a few...

Why should the link be removed? Quite a few people are drawn to Graal by that site, myself included, and, as such, I think it's a bit unfair to disallow linking to it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2003, 02:28 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 982
Posted By Brandon
Exactly, there could be some option in Offline...

Exactly, there could be some option in Offline Mode that says "Connect to Local NPCServer" and connects to 127.0.0.1.
Forum: Tech Support 01-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,301
Posted By Brandon
Re: Re: stefan plz read

It worked for me. I had it on temporarily when updating things a while ago, then it just stopped working. It was ghostmodefornotstaff=true/false.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 990
Posted By Brandon
JRTerrorist, if you want to have something in...

JRTerrorist, if you want to have something in your signature for other users to rate you, you must give links for the complete 1 to 5 range, and make it clear that you will be rated when they are...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 01:30 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,427
Posted By Brandon
Double posting (triple posting in this case) is...

Double posting (triple posting in this case) is not allowed. If you need to add something, and no one has replied to your post, just edit it, please.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-29-2002, 08:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,053
Posted By Brandon
Re: Re: Thank You

I know exactly what this is about, and I apologize, I forgot. Give me til Monday and I'll take care of it :)
Forum: Tech Support 12-28-2002, 10:47 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 15,133
Posted By Brandon
That is exactly what is happening to me, I found...

That is exactly what is happening to me, I found out it only happens (at least to me) when using 32-Bit color depth.
Forum: Tech Support 12-28-2002, 10:32 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,275
Posted By Brandon
32-Bit Color Bug

When using 32-Bit Color Depth, Graal has transparency problems. I don't know how else to describe it, the best example I have as of yet is the menu on Graal Kingdoms. When using 16-Bit Color Depth,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,053
Posted By Brandon
Thank You

Thank you to whomever fixed my account for use on the forums. I appreciate it. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-13-2002, 01:06 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,123
Posted By Brandon
Always has worked for me.... What do you mean by...

Always has worked for me.... What do you mean by "really screws them up" ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-10-2002, 02:18 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,247
Posted By Brandon
And, he's giving the chocolate factory more money...

And, he's giving the chocolate factory more money each time he buys it, too. Don't you just love analogies?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-27-2002, 09:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 811
Posted By Brandon
Yes, that has been around for a while. I'll...

Yes, that has been around for a while. I'll explain it for those that don't know about it.

Use the setpm; command to clear the default pm response, then you get the if (pm) event.

For example:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,926
Posted By Brandon
Why would I have a problem with this? It sounds...

Why would I have a problem with this? It sounds like the people like Andor a lot, and that's fine with me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: P2P Poll
Views: 8,053
Posted By Brandon
Open a checking account. :) A debit card works...

Open a checking account. :) A debit card works just as well.

*EDIT* Yes, when my account runs out, I will be reupgrading, and that will be in around 230 days.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,064
Posted By Brandon
Unixmad's secret to success is finally revealed!...

Unixmad's secret to success is finally revealed! :eek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,507
Posted By Brandon
Oh, is that all? Darn, I thought something...

Oh, is that all? Darn, I thought something monumental had to have happened. :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,507
Posted By Brandon
When did this happen? :P :D

When did this happen? :P :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2002, 02:38 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,046
Posted By Brandon
Exclamation Graal Setup (EXE)

I have recently reformatted, and tried to download Graal 3 times. I get to the part of the setup where it is supposed to download the ini file, and it fails to download it from wherever it is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2002, 02:33 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,478
Posted By Brandon
Brock Lesnar is the next big thing.

Brock Lesnar is the next big thing.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2002, 06:05 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 995
Posted By Brandon
Exclamation New Server Option

A big improvement to Graal, I think, would be a new server option: toweaponsenabled=true/false. This would be a great thing for servers just getting NPCServer, as well as ones that already have it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,361
Posted By Brandon
Most of them are. I just missed one, I guess. :(

Most of them are. I just missed one, I guess. :(
Showing results 101 to 125 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.