Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: NPC Server 01-25-2002, 07:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Does Setshape need to be clientside or...

Does Setshape need to be clientside or serverside? Cause it seems to only work clientside, so I had put it clientside. Let me try putting it serverside and testing the triggeraction...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-24-2002, 01:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,281
Posted By BocoC
I can't change my email or settings on the...

I can't change my email or settings on the www.graal2001.com webpage.......
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-24-2002, 06:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,122
Posted By BocoC
Interesting

Interesting
Forum: Future Improvements 01-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,784
Posted By BocoC
Image flipping is entirely possible with DirectX.

Image flipping is entirely possible with DirectX.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-23-2002, 09:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 824
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Me getting Half-Life, so I can kill you...

Bah. Me getting Half-Life, so I can kill you alls. But, I still demand a Graal RtCW server!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 824
Posted By BocoC
Yes. You should let Boco play. Boco likes to...

Yes. You should let Boco play. Boco likes to play. Boco <3 his MP40.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-23-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,059
Posted By BocoC
Click the object then drag it while walking.

Click the object then drag it while walking.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2002, 08:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,665
Posted By BocoC
String arrays = <3 (so would R and DELETE as...

String arrays = <3

(so would R and DELETE as future keydowns)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-23-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,834
Posted By BocoC
I play RtCW and my gun is the MP40. My brother...

I play RtCW and my gun is the MP40. My brother uses the Venom or Panzerfaust (Rocket Launcher) mostly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-23-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 824
Posted By BocoC
Bah. I'm gonna hafta download Half-Life from...

Bah. I'm gonna hafta download Half-Life from somewhere, cause you guys are stupid and don't know a good game when you see one......
Forum: NPC Server 01-22-2002, 12:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 337
Posted By BocoC
After you start to try to make complex NPC's, you...

After you start to try to make complex NPC's, you run into lots of snags.
Forum: NPC Server 01-22-2002, 12:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Didn't work.

Didn't work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-22-2002, 12:45 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,665
Posted By BocoC
I haven't found much use for them yet. But the...

I haven't found much use for them yet. But the Draisine and railroad tracks use the save slot.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-22-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,385
Posted By BocoC
Looks like it all should work. Does it work...

Looks like it all should work. Does it work offline? Offline I have used old gifs in showimgs, and they all work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2002, 12:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,223
Posted By BocoC
It will, because I am in charge of a major part! ...

It will, because I am in charge of a major part! XD (I'm ****y today)
Forum: NPC Server 01-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Triggeraction

Does anybody here know how to get triggeraction to work serverside? Cause for me it only works clientside. I have tried every serverside/clientside combination there is, and only sending clientside...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2002, 12:51 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 13,440
Posted By BocoC
I dun think it is a good idea. I really...

I dun think it is a good idea. I really personally don't see Cyberjoueurs making a lot of money off of graal. I mean, they only charge about $2.50 a month for p2p! Most other online games charge...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-21-2002, 11:42 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,504
Posted By BocoC
Um, the graphics not loading is because of the...

Um, the graphics not loading is because of the way the new Graal is programmed. Close Graal then open it back up to see the graphics.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,504
Posted By BocoC
Heh, HSGKAA is going in my sig.

Heh, HSGKAA is going in my sig.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2002, 10:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,376
Posted By BocoC
It works... But not on Serverside NPC Server.

It works... But not on Serverside NPC Server.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,665
Posted By BocoC
OOO! R is a great keydown to add to my list of...

OOO! R is a great keydown to add to my list of keydowns we MUST have!

-=List of Keydowns we MUST have=-
DELETE
R
-=End List of Keydowns we MUST have=-
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-20-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,843
Posted By BocoC
Ooo. I might decide to make a mini-game. Let's...

Ooo. I might decide to make a mini-game. Let's see. What type of game could I make......
*Searches in head for ideas*
*Gets lost*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,590
Posted By BocoC
I'm pretty sure I know how they did it.

I'm pretty sure I know how they did it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 12:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,223
Posted By BocoC
Bah, it is a system for Frolic that I was trying...

Bah, it is a system for Frolic that I was trying to get to work. Notice how I am calling the server stupid... Notice how I said "trying". I shall now go and kick NPC Server for being so stupid...
Forum: NPC Server 01-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 337
Posted By BocoC
I would so disagree with you. Some commands only...

I would so disagree with you. Some commands only work clientside, which is a REAL pain in the butt if it is a vital command that you need serverside, like wraptext2, which only works clientside, not...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.