Forum: Gfx submissions
07-04-2008, 06:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Three New Arms
Since I rejoined Graal I have noticed a lot of new looks. But since then, there havn't been many more. I think new looks would increse overall Zone popularity and differ one player from the next. I...
|
Forum: Zone
01-23-2007, 03:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 69
Views: 8,086
|
Forum: Zone
01-21-2007, 04:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,318
Question to the public
It was my birthday :D and I was going on a spree and I was fighting well Idk who and I was winning 78-12 and I Dced now he is trying to ban me for logging no.1 are you able to get banned for logging...
|
Forum: Zone
01-13-2007, 04:53 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
01-08-2007, 12:40 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Old Anubis was hoppin' around
Spar dropship...
Old Anubis was hoppin' around
Spar dropship like a big playground
When suddenly DD burst from the shade
And hit Anubis with a D Grenade
Anubis got pissed and began to attack
But didn't...
|
Forum: Zone
01-08-2007, 12:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
01-07-2007, 12:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
01-06-2007, 11:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
01-06-2007, 11:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
01-06-2007, 08:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Can I say both? I have a growing hatred for...
Can I say both? I have a growing hatred for aprippers even though I owned when I used them DS used once or twice lame like **** but a little balanced because of te reload but... I can't decide I will...
|
Forum: Zone
01-06-2007, 08:39 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
|
Forum: Zone
12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 882
An Idea :D!
Ok everyone thinkback into ancient times when you started Zone, wll unless you just started...
When you figured out how to duel wield did you try two different pistols? Eg: Apripper+Appirces? Well...
|
Forum: Zone
11-15-2006, 07:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 3,214
|
Forum: Zone
11-15-2006, 01:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 3,214
|
Forum: Zone
09-29-2006, 10:23 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,562
I know I love to call you all hackers ;) but I...
I know I love to call you all hackers ;) but I finally saw a real one :O so I thought everone should be able to reprt here so they can enhance hacks prevention systems ;) although there arn't many...
|
Forum: Zone
09-29-2006, 10:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 2,395
|
Forum: Zone
09-26-2006, 10:37 PM
|
|
Replies: 119
Views: 17,047
|
Forum: Zone
09-26-2006, 10:28 PM
|
|
Replies: 119
Views: 17,047
|
Forum: Zone
09-26-2006, 10:17 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 2,395
A new thingy that would make SOME people happy
Ok when you first enter a planet it won't let you enter until you have completed the tutorial and you only need to do it once even on a trialaccount
Example: XXXX enters zone selects a planet
...
|
Forum: Zone
09-26-2006, 02:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,454
pennywise would be cool as a facebut have you...
pennywise would be cool as a facebut have you ever seen green/halogrenade? I noticed there were none and ive been meaning to ***** about for some time know i think in afro would be cool although it...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-24-2006, 06:24 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,600
|
Forum: Zone
09-24-2006, 06:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 119
Views: 17,047
|
Forum: Zone
09-22-2006, 12:05 AM
|
|
Replies: 87
Views: 5,787
|
Forum: Zone
09-08-2006, 12:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 2,991
Dont forget I also said enhance the graphics...
Dont forget I also said enhance the graphics maybe, like blood on them or well errm, ya. Oh ya and pooper go shove a waffle up your ass you twelve year old if I pwn you with kv9 over and over when...
|
Forum: Zone
09-07-2006, 02:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 2,991
Me *****ing about my kv9
I think my kv9's should look cooler/do more dmg and the same for all other people with weapons on the top of highscore
EG: My kv9's are faster/do more dmg
or they can look awesome like this...
|