Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 285
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 5,747
Posted By TDK_RC15
what if Unixmad spilled coffee on it!?

what if Unixmad spilled coffee on it!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 03:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,199
Posted By TDK_RC15
they cant wear hats though, and hats are the main...

they cant wear hats though, and hats are the main part of graal!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 14
Poll: Trade Cops
Views: 821
Posted By TDK_RC15
I wonderwhy I was fired, I wasnt on alot during a...

I wonderwhy I was fired, I wasnt on alot during a week and BAM! I had no more tag. And I was a pretty good Police.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 03:44 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,727
Posted By TDK_RC15
we were already dead before that ;)

we were already dead before that ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 03:38 AM
Replies: 24
Poll: Antagoria!
Views: 1,809
Posted By TDK_RC15
Si.

Si.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-05-2001, 03:23 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
that would be cool.

that would be cool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 03:18 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,424
Posted By TDK_RC15
one of Japinthuss' accounts was hacked, that...

one of Japinthuss' accounts was hacked, that could explain it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,461
Posted By TDK_RC15
oh good I thought that was just my computer...

oh good I thought that was just my computer breaking once again....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 02:34 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,988
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Formal Introduction.

**** you James205 you know everyone hates you ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
isnt Bogenera all dirt?

isnt Bogenera all dirt?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,133
Posted By TDK_RC15
one of my grandmothers is a preacher's wife, and...

one of my grandmothers is a preacher's wife, and the other is a wife to a professional gambler.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 10:54 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
its more of a toll than a tax...

its more of a toll than a tax...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
dont nail Chris Killem's ears to wooden posts!

dont nail Chris Killem's ears to wooden posts!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,984
Posted By TDK_RC15
123040 x 93400 what now?

123040 x 93400

what now?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 10:07 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
haha, Tyhm owned Jerom.

haha, Tyhm owned Jerom.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 08:15 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
I am a Sennin for the Samurai, I am trying to...

I am a Sennin for the Samurai, I am trying to perfect the metamorphosis of human to bomy, so I cant take any military positions until my research is complete.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
I like the Bogeneran Job ideas.

I like the Bogeneran Job ideas.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 08:08 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
But Dante isnt even our best fighter... Imagine...

But Dante isnt even our best fighter... Imagine an army of leader beaters!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 07:46 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,984
Posted By TDK_RC15
he has no neck like fred flintstone.

he has no neck like fred flintstone.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 07:44 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
I WILL NOT PAY THE FINE BC I DONT LEIK ANTAGO...

I WILL NOT PAY THE FINE BC I DONT LEIK ANTAGO MAKEING DUMB RULES AND TRYING TO ROLEPLAY.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,984
Posted By TDK_RC15
his chin makes him look chubby.

his chin makes him look chubby.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-03-2001, 07:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,950
Posted By TDK_RC15
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::s...

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
Egyptians would not fit in with Samurai,...

Egyptians would not fit in with Samurai, Fishpeople, and Pirates.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 07:07 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
Bogenera should have a sheriff for the land to...

Bogenera should have a sheriff for the land to help protect it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-03-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 253
Views: 20,231
Posted By TDK_RC15
I ask you kind sir, do you have any of the land...

I ask you kind sir, do you have any of the land permits of Bogenera?
Showing results 101 to 125 of 285

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.