Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 161
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: alexrox222
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,846
Posted By alexrox222
Three New Arms

Since I rejoined Graal I have noticed a lot of new looks. But since then, there havn't been many more. I think new looks would increse overall Zone popularity and differ one player from the next. I...
Forum: Zone 01-23-2007, 03:16 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,086
Posted By alexrox222
Cor I say you pretty much covered it. You didn't...

Cor I say you pretty much covered it. You didn't include teaming but I figured it is just a generous offer to own multiple people faster.
Forum: Zone 01-21-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,318
Posted By alexrox222
Question Question to the public

It was my birthday :D and I was going on a spree and I was fighting well Idk who and I was winning 78-12 and I Dced now he is trying to ban me for logging no.1 are you able to get banned for logging...
Forum: Zone 01-13-2007, 04:53 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Going with huwa on this one Going with huwa on...

Going with huwa on this one Going with huwa on this one
Forum: Zone 01-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Old Anubis was hoppin' around Spar dropship...

Old Anubis was hoppin' around
Spar dropship like a big playground
When suddenly DD burst from the shade
And hit Anubis with a D Grenade
Anubis got pissed and began to attack
But didn't...
Forum: Zone 01-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Cor I dwell in the past jo if you don't like Jo...

Cor I dwell in the past jo if you don't like Jo in the song change your name >.<
Forum: Zone 01-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Dark_kid you are in it >:[! People pay attention...

Dark_kid you are in it >:[! People pay attention oh and crono you want me to put you in?
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
You are CRONOSAUR cor pooper you are in it too!...

You are CRONOSAUR cor pooper you are in it too! The mortar laming power rangers! Felk, pants, Shandon, Ixi, megamind ect.!
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Ok this version is edited and I am not in two...

Ok this version is edited and I am not in two place as people know I am also known as Kat or Black Kat or White Kat Bleh. And Cor you are in it Cronosaur see!? :P Bleh!




Old Anubis was...
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By alexrox222
Can I say both? I have a growing hatred for...

Can I say both? I have a growing hatred for aprippers even though I owned when I used them DS used once or twice lame like **** but a little balanced because of te reload but... I can't decide I will...
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,441
Posted By alexrox222
Talking A song that some might enjoy based on zone please tell me any flaws:D

Old Anubis was hoppin' around
Spar dropship like a big playground
When suddenly DD burst from the shade
And hit Anubis with a D Grenade
Anubis got pissed and began to attack
But didn't...
Forum: Zone 12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 882
Posted By alexrox222
Lightbulb An Idea :D!

Ok everyone thinkback into ancient times when you started Zone, wll unless you just started...

When you figured out how to duel wield did you try two different pistols? Eg: Apripper+Appirces? Well...
Forum: Zone 11-15-2006, 07:07 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,214
Posted By alexrox222
Crono would that stop relogging? O_o I don't see...

Crono would that stop relogging? O_o I don't see anything in that topic about it... and what if the nooberts don't know to say start?
Forum: Zone 11-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,214
Posted By alexrox222
Lightbulb Well heres an Idea it would stop logging and door...

Well heres an Idea it would stop logging and door laming in its tracks >:]! [Insert evil laugh and music here]

One person in spar they can mess arounds whatever

Another person enters you get...
Forum: Zone 09-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,562
Posted By alexrox222
Lightbulb I know I love to call you all hackers ;) but I...

I know I love to call you all hackers ;) but I finally saw a real one :O so I thought everone should be able to reprt here so they can enhance hacks prevention systems ;) although there arn't many...
Forum: Zone 09-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,395
Posted By alexrox222
Read the first post you know how trials buddy...

Read the first post you know how trials buddy lists save? The same way tutorial ONCE
Forum: Zone 09-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,044
Posted By alexrox222
omgThismay Opticns Show your signat

omgThismay Opticns Show your signat
Forum: Zone 09-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,044
Posted By alexrox222
I well I am sorry I just reread everything for...

I well I am sorry I just reread everything for you -Crono's pluffy here- I don't read entire forums did you not hear?
Forum: Zone 09-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,395
Posted By alexrox222
A new thingy that would make SOME people happy

Ok when you first enter a planet it won't let you enter until you have completed the tutorial and you only need to do it once even on a trialaccount

Example: XXXX enters zone selects a planet
...
Forum: Zone 09-26-2006, 02:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,454
Posted By alexrox222
pennywise would be cool as a facebut have you...

pennywise would be cool as a facebut have you ever seen green/halogrenade? I noticed there were none and ive been meaning to ***** about for some time know i think in afro would be cool although it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,600
Posted By alexrox222
Err I may sound like a noob but...

Err I may sound like a noob but how do make a playerworld i havent seen any direct telling of how...:D
Forum: Zone 09-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,044
Posted By alexrox222
I like the idea but maybe we could keep zone and...

I like the idea but maybe we could keep zone and it could be a third gold server?
Forum: Zone 09-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,787
Posted By alexrox222
Zone will not e turned into an average crappy...

Zone will not e turned into an average crappy game Z.z
Forum: Zone 09-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,991
Posted By alexrox222
Dont forget I also said enhance the graphics...

Dont forget I also said enhance the graphics maybe, like blood on them or well errm, ya. Oh ya and pooper go shove a waffle up your ass you twelve year old if I pwn you with kv9 over and over when...
Forum: Zone 09-07-2006, 02:45 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,991
Posted By alexrox222
Talking Me *****ing about my kv9

I think my kv9's should look cooler/do more dmg and the same for all other people with weapons on the top of highscore

EG: My kv9's are faster/do more dmg

or they can look awesome like this...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 161

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.