Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 238
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 12:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,551
Posted By Derrick
heh because I suck at all this. I will take a...

heh because I suck at all this.
I will take a shot at it :-)
Forum: Tech Support 06-21-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies: 3
:(
Views: 1,562
Posted By Derrick
Why would you want to disable them? :) :( :o :D...

Why would you want to disable them? :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,426
Posted By Derrick
Fire Kingdom = Dustari.

Fire Kingdom = Dustari.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 04:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 667
Posted By Derrick
Just to annoy you.

Just to annoy you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 04:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 667
Posted By Derrick
haha, taking the pirate ship is fun, and then all...

haha, taking the pirate ship is fun, and then all the pirate crew gets mad and block the way.
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2001, 03:16 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
well, look for good people to help then.

well, look for good people to help then.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,612
Posted By Derrick
hehe... YES :D

hehe...
YES :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,426
Posted By Derrick
I have gotten submissions already, _thanks_

I have gotten submissions already, _thanks_
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,551
Posted By Derrick
Crowns for Kalaron

Need some wood crowns done for Kalaron if thats possible, I need a prince wood crown, princess wood crown, queen wood crown, and finally King wood Crown.
Thanks.
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2001, 02:50 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
tried that, not many people will do it :rolleyes:

tried that, not many people will do it :rolleyes:
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2001, 02:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
I suck =(

I suck =(
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 02:24 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,426
Posted By Derrick
Yes, but need a one that someone made different

Yes, but need a one that someone made different
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 01:04 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,612
Posted By Derrick
who really cares who is "cooler" ? they are...

who really cares who is "cooler" ?
they are both equal to me.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2001, 12:31 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,426
Posted By Derrick
For new Kingdom Kalaron....

For my new kingdom kalaron, we need to have a wood sword and wood shield.
if you can make this email it to [email protected]

- King Derrick (Kalaron)
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2001, 12:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
Wood Kingdom, Kalaron.

Greetings,
I have started the wood kingdom called "Kalaron"
We need a kingdom, and the idea brought up was a huge tree with a opening at the front for the entrance.
Inside EVERYTHING should be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2001, 01:11 PM
Replies: 22
Poll: For WWF Fanz
Views: 1,065
Posted By Derrick
I watched Paris wrestling and I saw stefan in...

I watched Paris wrestling and I saw stefan in tight underwear :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 566
Posted By Derrick
It's your account, you decide.

It's your account, you decide.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 783
Posted By Derrick
Excellent idea.

Excellent idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,754
Posted By Derrick
I highly doubt that :D

I highly doubt that :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,662
Posted By Derrick
EL was stupid and so was CDA. Classic and...

EL was stupid and so was CDA.
Classic and Graal3000 were the best.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 04:29 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,768
Posted By Derrick
I dont know, maybe you could share with us? :D

I dont know, maybe you could share with us? :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 04:28 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,069
Posted By Derrick
its called...something like spamming

its called...something like spamming
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 04:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,069
Posted By Derrick
Icepick will do that I bet, he is a rich boy and...

Icepick will do that I bet, he is a rich boy and wants everyone to know :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,268
Posted By Derrick
We'll need a moderator when trouble starts. I...

We'll need a moderator when trouble starts.
I have seen no trouble.
_MOST_ people only post here because stefan posts here alot :-\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2001, 02:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,070
Posted By Derrick
unixmad has a wife, that's all I know :D

unixmad has a wife, that's all I know :D
Showing results 101 to 125 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.