Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jin2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 05:52 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,861
Posted By Jin2
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 03:16 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
haha no! A group called the "Jewish Defense...

haha no! A group called the "Jewish Defense League" had tried to bomb a mosque and the office of an Arab-American Congressman, luckily, they were caught before this terrible act could have been...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-15-2002, 08:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,535
Posted By Jin2
Its not on the server list either, as well as...

Its not on the server list either, as well as Classic and 2002.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
Why'd you put "Wizad 4 lyf guy" in there?? You...

Why'd you put "Wizad 4 lyf guy" in there?? You are not a wizad and will never be a wizad :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
You wanted me to die in the bombing in...

You wanted me to die in the bombing in Afghanistan after Sept. 11 :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 09:15 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
You said "Islamic Brain" before I removed you. I...

You said "Islamic Brain" before I removed you. I removed you because of that remark.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 09:14 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
I have to grow up a little more??? You are the...

I have to grow up a little more??? You are the who is spelling "hurt" wrong! I am just saying that this is not the first time you have said things about me, my religion and my family.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 09:09 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
You did say "Islamic ****," why would I make that...

You did say "Islamic ****," why would I make that up?? Spanky, you were my friend until this and I wouldn't go about making fake logs. This is not the first time you have insulted me and my religion....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 09:07 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
Sorry but no Googis allowed.

Sorry but no Googis allowed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
Ask anyone who was online in wizad when he did...

Ask anyone who was online in wizad when he did the toguild part.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
We want full ownership of the place :(

We want full ownership of the place :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:16 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
oshet wrong screenshot

oshet wrong screenshot
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:13 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
Screenshot

Screenshot
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,289
Posted By Jin2
Declaration of Ownership

We Teh Wizads declare that "the Bomy Gang" caves are now the "Wizad Caves" and belong to the (wizad) We want all signs of the Bomy Gang deleted and stuff :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 07:58 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,779
Posted By Jin2
A complaint about Spanky (Police)

He got mad at me because I wouldn't give him a red wizard hat. Here are the logs, this is harassment and he should be removed from Police and jailed and he was on tag when he said "Islamic ****." I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,429
Posted By Jin2
Me, Brad and Merlin are performing :cool: :cool:

Me, Brad and Merlin are performing :cool: :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2002, 09:54 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,269
Posted By Jin2
The new quest is released...

and it is hard :(
Forum: Guild Life 04-13-2002, 12:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 619
Posted By Jin2
wizad

support it
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Forum: Zormite 04-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,504
Posted By Jin2
He didn't "fire" you, you idiot. He removed you....

He didn't "fire" you, you idiot. He removed you. Also, please stop saying "o," and Brad won't ruin Zormite you fool, you will ruin Zormite if you are given a chance. You can't roleplay and you can't...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-13-2002, 04:19 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,180
Posted By Jin2
I strarted roleplaying on IRC, as Harry Potter on...

I strarted roleplaying on IRC, as Harry Potter on a #Hogwarts channel
*ashamed*
:( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,320
Posted By Jin2
Reason #1000000000000 _____________________ ...

Reason #1000000000000
_____________________
You can't spell better than a second grader.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:11 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,320
Posted By Jin2
I have Constinople on ignore on Graal. You learn...

I have Constinople on ignore on Graal. You learn to ignore him, because he has no idea how to roleplay, so I think Brad should be Emperor :cool: :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,816
Posted By Jin2
Who says Graal is dying?

With the improvments Unixmad says are coming...it seems like its just the beginning of what is to come.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:33 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,692
Posted By Jin2
Graal 2001= Graal: New Beginning

Graal 2001= Graal: New Beginning
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,692
Posted By Jin2
Cool.

Cool.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.