Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 103 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xeph0ria
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,011
Posted By Xeph0ria
Still, only a l33t few have enough money for...

Still, only a l33t few have enough money for auctions and such.
Alot of people didn't even realize it had been reset.
I myself was just waiting for a reset to reupgrade-and hadn't realized it until...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,011
Posted By Xeph0ria
I think I'm the only one who actually agrees with...

I think I'm the only one who actually agrees with you Koni.
It's not fair-as it is now the only ones who can afford bomies and such are staff and other high ranking people.
It doesn't give the rest...
Forum: GK Bugs 11-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,073
Posted By Xeph0ria
Yeah I agree with Chris, I mean he didn't die, he...

Yeah I agree with Chris, I mean he didn't die, he didn't go running into a mob or something. I believe it was the server fault. But I agree with him 100%.
Showing results 101 to 103 of 103

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.