Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
zokemon
Forum:
Your opinion
07-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Replies:
35
Scripting Help?
Views:
29,668
Posted By
zokemon
Copy cat :frown: Mine's this far: ...
Copy cat :frown:
Mine's this far:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
makeStuff();
}
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
07-19-2008, 06:52 AM
Replies:
8
GUIs and the active attribute
Views:
1,569
Posted By
zokemon
active is supposed to make the GUI act "disabled"...
active is supposed to make the GUI act "disabled" not just ignore function triggers.
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
So a great alternative is to just not get any...
So a great alternative is to just not get any level editor updates at all!
Anyways, if you read that other thread, Ter is already making an offline editor anyways so it really doesn't matter.
...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-19-2008, 06:38 AM
Replies:
190
Forum upgrade / Forum are now free
Views:
1,085,662
Posted By
zokemon
Ugh, I was sorta getting used to being able to...
Ugh, I was sorta getting used to being able to read all of the threads in a matter of a few minutes now there just feels like there is just way to many pointless posts to read :frown:
I know I'm...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
I can help if you want, my negative rep makes you...
I can help if you want, my negative rep makes you lose like 5 points. :rolleyes:
Anyways, everyone has every right to be upset if your work gets stolen. I mean, if you published a book and...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
Well, it was my own doing to create this level...
Well, it was my own doing to create this level editor, he never asked me to. I'm pretty sure if he asked me to do it, it would be done by now.
Like having the server you are on pre-define the...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
I never said anything about scripts. In fact I...
I never said anything about scripts. In fact I plan to only have script editing in the level editor be a plug-in to be added at a later date (with maybe a basic text editor when no script editor is...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
07-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Replies:
13
Conflict
Views:
1,431
Posted By
zokemon
What? Copy of Graal Kingdoms with a Graal...
What? Copy of Graal Kingdoms with a Graal Classic style and classes/stats to choose from? Maybe you should get your genre straight first xD.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Replies:
5
Graal Wiki
Views:
39,222
Posted By
zokemon
Ehh? Works for me. Click the link in my...
Ehh? Works for me. Click the link in my signature.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
It's still part of the boot-disk process. ...
It's still part of the boot-disk process.
Come on guys, I own both a modded PS2 and the whole boot-disk set up.
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
The features I want (which I just named) would...
The features I want (which I just named) would not be possible in an offline editor. Plus, I'm so far along in this editor, it would take me longer to work on the offline one by now.
I shouldn't...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
I like drum and bass too.
I like drum and bass too.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
Hey sure guys, let's just let people steal...
Hey sure guys, let's just let people steal scripts because apparently those who steal scripts have every right to as the script owner knew their script would be stolen when they posted it.
That's...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
I'd rather have an online one personally as you...
I'd rather have an online one personally as you wouldn't need to download another program and you could directly edit levels on the server without needing to open another exe.
Plus, a scripted...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
The hell? I'm only asking Stefan to fix some...
The hell? I'm only asking Stefan to fix some bugs with the external windows... I'm making the level editor x_x.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
If it was mine name up there, I wouldn't like it....
If it was mine name up there, I wouldn't like it. Excuse us for caring. :\
Maybe if he had something your name in his post or something.
Forum:
Feature request
07-17-2008, 07:19 AM
Replies:
6
hasscriptaccess()
Views:
13,551
Posted By
zokemon
Umm, is the npcserver gonna be updated anywhere? ...
Umm, is the npcserver gonna be updated anywhere? Almost everywhere I've tried the function doesn't exist.
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
No client releases till external windows are...
No client releases till external windows are fixed and going good, I say. But it would be nice if you could focus on converting all the Delphi stuff to C++ soon as a huge portion of the Graal...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-17-2008, 07:12 AM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
I'm all about pirating but I do NOT support...
I'm all about pirating but I do NOT support pirating of games made by Level 5. They are to cool of a company for you to do that.
They have it at my store (the one I work at).
And yeah, the...
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-17-2008, 07:06 AM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
:frown: Every time I ask he is to busy.
:frown:
Every time I ask he is to busy.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-16-2008, 05:42 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
If he got the script from that thread, I'm pretty...
If he got the script from that thread, I'm pretty sure he would post his question in that thread.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
It actually does :) Did anyone even get my...
It actually does :)
Did anyone even get my post anyways?
this.blockOn = this.blockOn xor 1;
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Replies:
74
Make Chat Not Disappear
Views:
33,006
Posted By
zokemon
I dunno, Stefan seems to be really busy recently...
I dunno, Stefan seems to be really busy recently and everyone I've talked to hasn't really been able to get a hold of him or talk to him really at all so I wouldn't take it personally :frown:.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-16-2008, 01:43 AM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
That extra 50 in all 8 attributes is really...
That extra 50 in all 8 attributes is really useful against monsters with a bunch of weaknesses.
Forum:
Feature request
07-16-2008, 01:28 AM
Replies:
1
External Window Kills Canvas Refresh
Views:
10,168
Posted By
zokemon
External windows still use some old delphi code I...
External windows still use some old delphi code I think that's why there are some bugs. Stefan just needs to convert it all to the C++ stuff.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:41 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.