Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
And look where it's at now.

And look where it's at now.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2007, 06:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,027
Posted By Bl0nkt
Before going to the myspace would it be safe to...

Before going to the myspace would it be safe to assume they're a ****ty underground metal band, maybe mixed with a little Christian?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
However, according to Era history, selling and...

However, according to Era history, selling and renaming such important features that should only be accessed by the most prominent people on Era is not good. I like your whole concept and the system,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,296
Posted By Bl0nkt
Era had cars before post-Jenn Era too.

Era had cars before post-Jenn Era too.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
No, nothing coincides with each other if we do...

No, nothing coincides with each other if we do that. Why have three permanent gangs and one little retard gang with these features that fell from the sky? Your concept is mixing apple, apple, apple,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-24-2007, 05:35 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
This whole idea is good with the exception of...

This whole idea is good with the exception of selling and renaming gangs.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By Bl0nkt
x3

x3
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
Take into consideration what happened to bizes....

Take into consideration what happened to bizes. The ability to sell them at will made them easy to obtain and made the players feel like they did all that you could possibly do on Era. And when the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-23-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By Bl0nkt
but you're no hachi

but you're no hachi
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-23-2007, 04:33 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,296
Posted By Bl0nkt
Just display the idle and shoot animations for...

Just display the idle and shoot animations for the passenger firing, and have them able to switch directions freely. Simple.

Just remember not to use player.x and player.y in regards to where the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-23-2007, 04:27 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Bl0nkt
No tag formatting. No gang name changing. No...

No tag formatting.
No gang name changing.
No gang selling.

Tag formatting:

Blazian Bandits becomes BlAzIaN BaNdItS... now come on.


Gang name changing:
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,270
Posted By Bl0nkt
How about instead of buying all at once, it adds...

How about instead of buying all at once, it adds the item to you every 0.5 seconds?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-22-2007, 02:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,270
Posted By Bl0nkt
Well I would've if Andy would've let me....

Well I would've if Andy would've let me. According to him it was unfair because people would buy out everything too fast.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,465
Posted By Bl0nkt
Yeah, rule #1, don't tell the globals.

Yeah, rule #1, don't tell the globals.
Forum: Zone 03-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,502
Posted By Bl0nkt
I love how the Zone forums tackle sensitive...

I love how the Zone forums tackle sensitive issues.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,231
Posted By Bl0nkt
This was brought up before. Streaming the music...

This was brought up before. Streaming the music isn't the same as downloading.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By Bl0nkt
I can do some ganis, script (very functional, but...

I can do some ganis, script (very functional, but scripters hate looking at it), level decently, and do some pretty awesome piece of **** graphics.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,377
Posted By Bl0nkt
Riore definitely did not suggest that first.

Riore definitely did not suggest that first.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,043
Posted By Bl0nkt
I told you I wouldn't take ****, and I didn't. I...

I told you I wouldn't take ****, and I didn't. I hated those god damn things.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 03-15-2007, 10:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,533
Posted By Bl0nkt
lol

lol
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
CAPS LOCK FILTER edit: nm

CAPS LOCK FILTER

edit: nm
Forum: Tech Support 03-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,421
Posted By Bl0nkt
Are you sure projectiles appear for trials...

Are you sure projectiles appear for trials globally, Stefan?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By Bl0nkt
WHAT A FAILURE

WHAT A FAILURE
Forum: Graphic Design 03-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By Bl0nkt
what a failure

what a failure
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,432
Posted By Bl0nkt
Meaning you ****ed up. Better luck next time.

Meaning you ****ed up. Better luck next time.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.