Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Our main system image. For this I plan to...

Our main system image.

For this I plan to make it so you can select a rune and the rune appears in the little box in the system...

Each rune enables certain features for a character:
+5% MP...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Natsuko...

Well, i'm kinda sad my little buddy Scotty is gone, but i'm planning to move on. Hopefully if I get my new computer soon I can send him this one I am on. Anyway, about the server.

Natsuko is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 901
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Umm...

:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,568
Posted By nyghtGT
Welkommen back Stefan;)

Welkommen back Stefan;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 09:28 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,246
Posted By nyghtGT
Well, true, but I was assuming he didn't know...

Well, true, but I was assuming he didn't know that...
Forum: Kingdoms 08-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,449
Posted By nyghtGT
I went and saw Austin Powers: Goldmember on...

I went and saw Austin Powers: Goldmember on Sunday and saw a trailor for The Two Towers, it looks awesome.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,122
Posted By nyghtGT
ok lemme define the variables here: Person A...

ok lemme define the variables here:

Person A
Person B

Person A got banned on Delteria using a staff member from SL nick name. Then Player B let Player A ,who had the same nick name, use his...
Forum: Kingdoms 08-05-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,449
Posted By nyghtGT
Oh, I was wondering why there was a 2k2 Knowledge...

Oh, I was wondering why there was a 2k2 Knowledge Base forum and he said "2k2 Forest Kingdom"...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2002, 10:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,416
Posted By nyghtGT
Or, you can make one giant database NPC and just...

Or, you can make one giant database NPC and just have every NPC that requires serverside actions access it:D
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-05-2002, 10:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,122
Posted By nyghtGT
OK lemme see, your trying to bust someone on...

OK lemme see, your trying to bust someone on Delteria for having the same name as a staff member on SL?:rolleyes:
Forum: Kingdoms 08-05-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,449
Posted By nyghtGT
You've got sentence structure and paragraph...

You've got sentence structure and paragraph formatting right on it, but something about it just displeases me enough not to read it.

Anyway this belongs in that 2k2 forum...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2002, 07:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,416
Posted By nyghtGT
Some people just don't see it as: Stuff on...

Some people just don't see it as:

Stuff on the players computer (clientside)

Stuff on Graal's computer (serverside)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2002, 11:21 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,246
Posted By nyghtGT
Ghost ownz it now, it's still under construction...

Ghost ownz it now, it's still under construction as far as I know.

It has a pretty good team from what I hear.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,122
Posted By nyghtGT
Bengal is... ...moody.

Bengal is...

...moody.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2002, 10:46 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,694
Posted By nyghtGT
I suppose your p2p ran out mr saijingohan;)

I suppose your p2p ran out mr saijingohan;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,051
Posted By nyghtGT
Graal = solution to boredom... anyway, once...

Graal = solution to boredom...

anyway, once Scotty gets back i'm gonna start my web design **** again.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,694
Posted By nyghtGT
Ok, you ARE that Brent... just checking.

Ok, you ARE that Brent...

just checking.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,629
Posted By nyghtGT
ugh, there is no keydown for o. ...

ugh, there is no keydown for o.

0.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10
Up.Left.Down.Right.A.S.D.Q...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,151
Posted By nyghtGT
I used to like classic, till I got banned for...

I used to like classic, till I got banned for having "staff tools" on my account.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,629
Posted By nyghtGT
'keydown' isn't like a 'playertouchsme' command...

'keydown' isn't like a 'playertouchsme' command you have to contantly check for it through a timeout loop...


if (created) {
timeout=0.05;
}
if (timeout) {
if (keydown(#)) {
...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-03-2002, 09:48 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,122
Posted By nyghtGT
My experience with Delteria is a bit more...

My experience with Delteria is a bit more involved then some others.

The problem with Delteria is Maximus, end story, end quote, end picture.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 09:41 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,694
Posted By nyghtGT
Hey, you stole my server name bisch!

Hey, you stole my server name bisch!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-01-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,759
Posted By nyghtGT
To some degree Kaimetsu is right and to another...

To some degree Kaimetsu is right and to another that brock guy is. Some people are just better at learning from examples instead of being told to use: strequals playerchats #c destroy.

I think...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-22-2002, 07:23 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,615
Posted By nyghtGT
with(getplayer[]), and more?

I'm just curious. I had this NPC I was working on Delteria with NPC Server and I had many triggeraction stuff I was doing...

I was wondering how I would make it so when a playerchats it grabs a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-22-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,736
Posted By nyghtGT
That, or something to do with terrain...

That, or something to do with terrain...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.