Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: royce
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 03:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,755
Posted By royce
Sounds Great. I think you should learn c++ and...

Sounds Great. I think you should learn c++ and code a real game.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,702
Posted By royce
Stop Spamming!

Stop Spamming!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,702
Posted By royce
I care now go STFU. Remember ...

I care now go STFU. Remember ...
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,553
Posted By royce
Lol, thats a new one i guess.. eh?

Lol, thats a new one i guess.. eh?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 12:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,706
Posted By royce
Renegade may look good to you, but its appearance...

Renegade may look good to you, but its appearance is pretty cheesy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,936
Posted By royce
I hate Graal 2002 because of that. Why not have...

I hate Graal 2002 because of that. Why not have police that moniter the area and if you kill they cuff you and walk you to jail. Kinda like providence in the old days, now that is a rping server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 11:52 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,040
Posted By royce
Are you crazy? Why not make a Air Ballon Station,...

Are you crazy? Why not make a Air Ballon Station, 500g to rent a balloon for 1 graal day. There are stations throughout the map where you can land the balloon. You cannot get out unless you land. If...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 11:46 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,702
Posted By royce
So... GodSpeed was given permission to go on...

So... GodSpeed was given permission to go on Krynn without Spanky's permission?
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2002, 10:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,553
Posted By royce
Isnt there an option in the editor where you can...

Isnt there an option in the editor where you can do it by selecting the tiles?
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
P.G. - Would never live there myself. Sorry, I am...

P.G. - Would never live there myself. Sorry, I am too worried about being shot when I walk past every corner rather paying attention to cops that dont do their job.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 07-28-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,200
Posted By royce
No no, what you do is start a mafia, and have...

No no, what you do is start a mafia, and have like 3 guilds under the mafia in rank. The guilds have their own houses all throughout the world. Hehe.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2002, 03:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,419
Posted By royce
Re: Re: Re: *****

I dont know about everyone else. Spanky could take me any day, along with birdbird and mmmkay... not to many other than that though ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2002, 03:19 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 8,638
Posted By royce
Yucky, ugly grass.

Yucky, ugly grass.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,498
Posted By royce
Yea talk to me tomorrow on aim or something. I...

Yea talk to me tomorrow on aim or something. I have 2 CC's on profile on my paypal so blah.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
You have to say something and do something else....

You have to say something and do something else. No Account reset.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,466
Posted By royce
thanx

thanx
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2002, 03:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
Lol, Ann Arundel + Calvert County = Royal... Pg...

Lol, Ann Arundel + Calvert County = Royal... Pg County = Ghetto...
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2002, 03:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,659
Posted By royce
Too many holes :(. Also, same patterns with the...

Too many holes :(. Also, same patterns with the grass to the water.. YOu need some deep water, it would look better. That bridge looks kinda ugly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 01:14 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,498
Posted By royce
If i kjnew the costs I could help out.

If i kjnew the costs I could help out.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 01:06 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,419
Posted By royce
Re: *****

I think I could beat both of you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-27-2002, 12:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,466
Posted By royce
Command Still active?

Is playurl still a command?
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 12:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
I live in Calvert County, Dunkirk, First town on...

I live in Calvert County, Dunkirk, First town on Rt 4 in CC.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,498
Posted By royce
How much you need X.X

How much you need X.X
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
Re: aanswer

Sry for double post but where in maryland do you live?
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
what does his server look like:rolleyes:

what does his server look like:rolleyes:
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.