Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 88 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: Graphic Design 05-24-2004, 03:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,577
Posted By XJOKERX
He has no....nevermind. Good tutorial for the...

He has no....nevermind. Good tutorial for the most part.
Forum: Tech Support 05-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,676
Posted By XJOKERX
If I'm reading this right its your own...

If I'm reading this right its your own fault...deal with it =/
Forum: Graphic Design 05-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,905
Posted By XJOKERX
THat is reeaaallllyyyy good. Oh and since im...

THat is reeaaallllyyyy good. Oh and since im posting in your thread anyway impersonators of you always pm me asking for jobs on servers claiming to be you...off topic I know, but funnny nonetheless?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2004, 03:20 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,358
Posted By XJOKERX
Are they staff or just "Ill help you when you...

Are they staff or just "Ill help you when you need it" Because it wouldn't seem like Jagen would commit so easy.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,379
Posted By XJOKERX
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Criminal answer your aim messages!

Criminal answer your aim messages!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,893
Posted By XJOKERX
Good job Maloria!

Good job Maloria!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,389
Posted By XJOKERX
Everytime I download GIMP it gives me a folder...

Everytime I download GIMP it gives me a folder and wont let me open up the .exe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Well If I don't have the levels, I can't do...

Well If I don't have the levels, I can't do much...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
...

I was willing then too scott but you didnt want it. Cas, Criminal still has most of the overworld and is giving it to me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Scott your a filthy liar I offered to give you...

Scott your a filthy liar I offered to give you the whole beta you said no I just want a SS. Wan I admit it as well but you have worked on more server than I have..at least recently.

Either way...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
That makes you an even bigger idiot becasue I...

That makes you an even bigger idiot becasue I still have that WORKING beta and I will be happy to give the full version of it to anybody who wishes, so your an idiot. So you can't call me a fraud......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Thanks Tryme Wan youve worked for many more...

Thanks Tryme

Wan youve worked for many more servers than I have
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,400
Posted By XJOKERX
Hello Lucreto

Hello Lucreto
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Wan I havn't server hopped in ages, your worse...

Wan I havn't server hopped in ages, your worse than I am, so shutup. But thanks for sorta wishing me good luck?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:48 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By XJOKERX
Scott I think I remember your old alias, but I...

Scott I think I remember your old alias, but I will keep it secure for your safety o.O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By XJOKERX
uhm Hell Raven maybe? just maybe?

uhm Hell Raven maybe? just maybe?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2004, 03:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Oh ok nevermind then, Ill post a NAT App ...

Oh ok nevermind then, Ill post a NAT App

NAT: Send 2-3 Examples of npcs ? x.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
BACK TO THE SUBJECT: We have found 1 person...

BACK TO THE SUBJECT:

We have found 1 person that might host us (Screen_name)

Here are brief applications

LAT: Send me 3 outside levels and 3 inside levels (Preferrably caves) Demonstrate...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2004, 02:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Ok? Anyway we will be needing some help I will be...

Ok? Anyway we will be needing some help I will be making an app soon. I will also start on a new website. Also: If anybody can host us while I get money it would be greatly appreciated. Just contact...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,294
Posted By XJOKERX
Everworld

Not sure if you remember Everworld, but it used to be a playerworld owned by Criminal and I. It passed 2/3 reviews and then we didn't get a third. Well we have found some of the old levels and NPCs...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,866
Posted By XJOKERX
ok

Whenever I enter in a new sig it works until I leave the board and come back later...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,180
Posted By XJOKERX
Lol @ A global levels team.

Lol @ A global levels team.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,194
Posted By XJOKERX
Is that a paper house? And a clay road?

Is that a paper house? And a clay road?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By XJOKERX
Well replying to all: Thanks Replying to...

Well replying to all: Thanks
Replying to Shadowless person: Just to mess around with been interested in it for a while now
Showing results 101 to 125 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.