Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 381
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 88 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Old_Days
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2010, 02:29 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah hes lying, if that was him, why would he...

Yeah hes lying, if that was him, why would he play graal when he can be out shooting real guns, not fake ones.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,543
Posted By Old_Days
I dont have a problem with you, whats your...

I dont have a problem with you, whats your problem with me?

If Im what you say I am, care to elaborate?
Forum: Tech Support 04-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,230
Posted By Old_Days
Definition Ram: noun ( ANIMAL ) /ræm/- an...

Definition

Ram: noun ( ANIMAL ) /ræm/- an adult male sheep which can breed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-15-2010, 01:20 AM
Replies: 244
Views: 253,012
Posted By Old_Days
Where the hell am I?

Where the hell am I?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Old_Days
lol me too, see I just did it!

lol me too, see I just did it!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,334
Posted By Old_Days
Well thats how it is now, the only way to not...

Well thats how it is now, the only way to not have a new and old players gap is to reset everyone about every 6 months.

I dont think anyone wants to be reset every 6 months. The noob and good...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,543
Posted By Old_Days
norly? 50905 Theres a good association...

norly?

50905

Theres a good association for what you said.

Btw, cry noob.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,334
Posted By Old_Days
Make gun-getting based off fricken skills, stop...

Make gun-getting based off fricken skills, stop all the money horse-**** where people USD to get it anyways.

Howevermanykills=howgoodurgunis.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,121
Posted By Old_Days
wtf does tl:dr mean

wtf does tl:dr mean
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,577
Posted By Old_Days
sry, i just had to do it, too funny. too funny. ...

sry, i just had to do it, too funny. too funny.

Well good luck Vegina United, hope you do well.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,577
Posted By Old_Days
50901 Well I for one DO care. Uh notrly

50901

Well I for one DO care.

Uh notrly
Forum: Graphic Design 04-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,866
Posted By Old_Days
Now this is more like it. 50900 Now I...

Now this is more like it.

50900

Now I know all you gfx "gods" could do better, but I had to throw my peice in..
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,895
Posted By Old_Days
Sam pm me your response to that last post I made...

Sam pm me your response to that last post I made with that girl...lol...I need to know what you said...lol
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,454
Posted By Old_Days
hi!

hi!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,543
Posted By Old_Days
Well Im glad someone finally realizes. Its about...

Well Im glad someone finally realizes. Its about time I get some respect around here. ;)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,577
Posted By Old_Days
Of course its sarcasm, sales is the most...

Of course its sarcasm, sales is the most sarcastic ass on the forums...matter of fact hes so damn sarcastic im going to give him a positive rep for it one of these days.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,543
Posted By Old_Days
Well I am? Obviously. I dont need to use...

Well I am? Obviously.

I dont need to use that anymore, I got a new vent crashing program I found, its fun, makes people lag.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2010, 04:45 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,597
Posted By Old_Days
Happy B-Day! Can you open up your house on Era so...

Happy B-Day! Can you open up your house on Era so we can party?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 04:00 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,543
Posted By Old_Days
Blah..Cant tell you how many times that has...

Blah..Cant tell you how many times that has happened to me..I remember my computer would get really laggy, and id try to open up cheat engine to mess with utopia or somthing, it never opens up, so id...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 03:55 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Old_Days
Wheres that one idea with the Era Iphone? I'm...

Wheres that one idea with the Era Iphone? I'm guessing they had to give that up for the fact that its quite hard to work on two dev servers and maintain a regular server at once...

I think staff...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Old_Days
A magical place where we all get togather, hold...

A magical place where we all get togather, hold hands, and sing "Kumbaya" at unstick me.

Even you and me Eclipse, even you and me.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,577
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah after I got through your "invincible" hack...

Yeah after I got through your "invincible" hack filter. Like I care that im not allowed on. Guess Im really missing out bigtime arent I?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Replies: 491
Views: 838,167
Posted By Old_Days
Blue pluffy, like me :]

Blue pluffy, like me :]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 9,961
Posted By Old_Days
Wonder if my vent crashing programs I found would...

Wonder if my vent crashing programs I found would work on it :p
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,867
Posted By Old_Days
My name is OD, I play Era somtimes.

My name is OD, I play Era somtimes.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 381

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.