Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: manton
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,337
Posted By manton
YES. The mouse thing will make fighting on my...

YES.
The mouse thing will make fighting on my playerworld 10x better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 03:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 804
Posted By manton
For some reason I have the new HP system. =/

For some reason I have the new HP system. =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 992
Posted By manton
It does look a whole lot like it. =/ Edit: ...

It does look a whole lot like it. =/

Edit:
Ok, now that I look at the "www.angelfire.com/art2/garelazeroth/previewbeta03.png" one, I can really see what you mean.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-22-2002, 08:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,008
Posted By manton
How is this spam? It's in the right forum, and...

How is this spam?
It's in the right forum, and it has a purpose.
I'll post some of my drawings tommorow. =D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,523
Posted By manton
Fun. I'll have to finish up the body I was...

Fun.
I'll have to finish up the body I was working on. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,970
Posted By manton
Darwin, probably.

Darwin, probably.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-16-2002, 03:45 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,345
Posted By manton
He's thinking right. It's the final stage of a...

He's thinking right. It's the final stage of a tree from Mantara.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 03:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,047
Posted By manton
I didn't even know it was out. =/ I'll have to...

I didn't even know it was out. =/
I'll have to check it out sometime.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 09:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,266
Posted By manton
Re: Re: Re: Update, Desert Myth

No, it's just that the 13th is saturday, and he said it was Friday which is today.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2002, 09:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,534
Posted By manton
Re: Graals In Graal 2002

I haven't read the attachment yet, but I think it would be a good idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,408
Posted By manton
MaNt0nRF

MaNt0nRF
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,623
Posted By manton
MaNt0nRF

MaNt0nRF
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,623
Posted By manton
=(((! But you are back now so =)))!

=(((!
But you are back now so =)))!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,623
Posted By manton
Re: mmm hi

hi
bye
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-13-2002, 03:12 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,223
Posted By manton
Re: Path Generator

What is a path generator?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,187
Posted By manton
Since it is already a P2P server, it will...

Since it is already a P2P server, it will probably stay the same.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,187
Posted By manton
It would be nice if it got more players.

It would be nice if it got more players.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,187
Posted By manton
Re: About the new $15 pay policy ect...

They don't get all of the P2P features right away.
Stefan basically said they will have to "earn" the right to use those features.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 899
Posted By manton
No, but his lamps do closely resemble NW's. But...

No, but his lamps do closely resemble NW's.
But I really like what you showed in the screenshot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
He just means absoluetly complete. They aren't...

He just means absoluetly complete.
They aren't actually changing anything for the release.
It will still be released with the same things it would have been.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
Exactly. All of these people who hate the idea...

Exactly.
All of these people who hate the idea should realize that if something doesn't happen soon, they will not have enough money to keep Graal going.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
Classic will still be free. Just limitations on...

Classic will still be free.
Just limitations on the trial players.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 07:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 647
Posted By manton
Happened to me too. =/ E-mail Stefan or...

Happened to me too. =/
E-mail Stefan or Unixmad. (Probably Stefan, since Unixmad doesn't answer his E-mails as often.)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
Graal isn't going to be 3D... Where did you get...

Graal isn't going to be 3D...
Where did you get that idea?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 03:49 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
No, If you are upgraded by June, you will stay...

No, If you are upgraded by June, you will stay upgraded for Playerworlds and classic forever.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.