Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 91 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ghost Pirate
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,647
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Offical Kingdom RP Events which progress a the...

Offical Kingdom RP Events which progress a the background story
Gameplay balances
Bug Swashers Version 2.5
For the Graal3d to be its own new game
Reset for Graal Kingdoms
Alot of my gameplay and...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,821
Posted By Ghost Pirate
You would meet up with them in the world?

You would meet up with them in the world?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-22-2003, 08:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,821
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Think about it I mean you can use carrier...

Think about it

I mean you can use carrier pigeons to relay messages from the frontlines back to your leaders, or to other people, have bulletin board used so people can put up signs about selling...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-22-2003, 02:49 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,821
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Letters and a bullitin board system should...

Letters and a bullitin board system should replacePMs
Forum: Samurai 06-21-2003, 12:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,758
Posted By Ghost Pirate
You'd think the Code of Honour would be much more...

You'd think the Code of Honour would be much more full and lengthy
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,388
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I'd like to state that this post is older than...

I'd like to state that this post is older than your forum account.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,435
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Re: Re: A Lost Star fades away.

2230 isn't truely dying, I'm just throwing it up elsewhere. Maybe even make it a 3D game. I am also still looking for concept artists.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-19-2003, 07:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,497
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Some of those don't seem very pirate like.... ...

Some of those don't seem very pirate like....

Mainly
numbers 2 and 4


Ohwell...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2003, 12:16 PM
Replies: 16
umm
Views: 1,314
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Did you not just suggest something new? Alchemy...

Did you not just suggest something new? Alchemy can wait. Gameplay and Balancing is a primary concern.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,747
Posted By Ghost Pirate
VIP My ass. VIP is crap, We have nothing...

VIP My ass.
VIP is crap, We have nothing speical yet, no 3d, no speical forum, Where is the bloody Customer's Service?
Where is our "speical treatment"



Its not a playerworld...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-18-2003, 12:00 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,754
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Maybe when you die your soul and body would be...

Maybe when you die your soul and body would be displaced.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2003, 05:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 829
Posted By Ghost Pirate
How would I know I forgot where I placed them...

How would I know I forgot where I placed them back when I placed em.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2003, 11:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 829
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Mostlikly...

Mostlikly...
Forum: Kingdoms 06-15-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,389
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Edit your first post goto delete.

Edit your first post goto delete.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-14-2003, 10:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,389
Posted By Ghost Pirate
wrong forum.

wrong forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,435
Posted By Ghost Pirate
A Lost Star fades away.

Well, today, I will be the bringer of bad news to all of those who were hoping for some good news. I'm sure a few of you expected something like this to happen, I guess your were right in a way....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,702
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Era had a meaning, but it lost it when it came...

Era had a meaning, but it lost it when it came out.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,156
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Kingdom leaders are suppose to be the tax...

Kingdom leaders are suppose to be the tax collectors but theres no real way to collect.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,156
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Thats why items should have durability...

Thats why items should have durability...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2003, 02:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 551
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: The quests

Couldn't you of posted this in one of the other Quest threads?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,020
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I remember when it was only $28 dollars for a...

I remember when it was only $28 dollars for a year (The highest price you should pay for Graal)


Also you gotta remember other countries currency isn't as good as the USAs
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 615
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Well I think they the quests should be removed...

Well I think they the quests should be removed and a new randomized quest added...But I don't know if the quests are randomly generated.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,134
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Banned

Why would some global power unban you when you clearly should be banned?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2003, 02:03 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,603
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Are these quests randomly generated?

Are these quests randomly generated?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-11-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 829
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Along time ago, when my account ran out. I buired...

Along time ago, when my account ran out. I buired around 50 or so bags and I doubt they were all found. I'm sure theres a few lying around.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.