Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Androk2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,383
Posted By Androk2
Sporty Spice would approve!

Sporty Spice would approve!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,700
Posted By Androk2
I was at teh top of the Playerkills scoreboard...

I was at teh top of the Playerkills scoreboard for a good week or two before Farin could outkill me. Now I reveal my secret:

I paid a guy 5 gralats to stand their playign a flute while I killed...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: namevoteyay
Views: 3,231
Posted By Androk2
Where is Graal: Waffles and Beer Inside!

Where is Graal: Waffles and Beer Inside!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,678
Posted By Androk2
I Demand It Stay As Bible! I Use It For My Daily...

I Demand It Stay As Bible! I Use It For My Daily Worship!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-15-2006, 06:06 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Androk2
Graal: I LEWLED TOOZ It'll appeal toa ...

Graal: I LEWLED TOOZ

It'll appeal toa simpler man! ME!
Forum: Graphic Design 02-15-2006, 06:00 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,908
Posted By Androk2
I can see how my mom inspired you... Shield...

I can see how my mom inspired you...

Shield is all right.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-15-2006, 05:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,262
Posted By Androk2
I know some of the people that posted in this...

I know some of the people that posted in this thread. But this trhead is now about waffles.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2006, 05:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
Posted By Androk2
I guess you missed the sticknote, Germany lost...

I guess you missed the sticknote, Germany lost o.0

I tried to make a subtle joke, that's not so subtle, where I implied that the server would not be allowed because one of the GMs is in fact...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Androk2
Graal: Free Beer and Waffles Inside!

Graal: Free Beer and Waffles Inside!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
Posted By Androk2
Stefan is German.

Stefan is German.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-14-2006, 05:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,109
Posted By Androk2
Wow, looks VERY good. Hope you stick with it and...

Wow, looks VERY good. Hope you stick with it and I get to play in your world some day =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2006, 05:20 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,675
Posted By Androk2
Lower rent on Playerhouse #6, as well as ability...

Lower rent on Playerhouse #6, as well as ability to fix all the scripts to my new account =(

Seriously Lance, why did you ever Hike it? Nobody can afford thsoe prices and I worked my butt off on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Androk2
This thread is now about waffles! As such: ...

This thread is now about waffles! As such:

Graal: The Land of Endless Waffles.

It rolls off your tounge and into your tummy for some delicious times!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,523
Posted By Androk2
Waaaaaaiiiitttt.... Arn't you the one who came ...

Waaaaaaiiiitttt.... Arn't you the one who came up with bomies on G2K1?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 968
Posted By Androk2
Tada [Edit] Fixed like 3 pixels. They...

Tada

[Edit] Fixed like 3 pixels. They reduced teh roundness =(
[Edit2] Fixed it again. Stupid pixels =(
Forum: Graphic Design 02-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 968
Posted By Androk2
Hmm, yeah that's what I've thought my self (Wrong...

Hmm, yeah that's what I've thought my self (Wrong colors). I am color insenstive yet so I don't come up with the best choices for pallets. Trying to get a rich color thing going, I'll work on it now,...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-12-2006, 06:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 968
Posted By Androk2
Well played.... well played indeed...

Well played.... well played indeed...
Forum: Level Design 02-12-2006, 04:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,062
Posted By Androk2
You are better off using MIDDLE tile for all...

You are better off using MIDDLE tile for all walls instead of bottom one. So instead of having 4 rows of the bottom tile, use the middle one to same effect. Then close with the bottom one. It has a...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-12-2006, 03:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 968
Posted By Androk2
Perspective/Shading on a Character

Please do tell me if I screwd up shading on this one. I think I had the perspective more or elss down =)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-12-2006, 02:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,825
Posted By Androk2
Man 3D stuff is tough!

Man 3D stuff is tough!
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-12-2006, 02:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,399
Posted By Androk2
<3

<3
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,399
Posted By Androk2
GS2 Tutorials?

Trying to get into GS2 scripting, since all my old scrips make 0 sense after a year break. I'd figure might as well start all over again.

But I can't seem to find any reference points for GS2,...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,672
Posted By Androk2
Omg Dragonx!

Omg Dragonx!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,385
Posted By Androk2
The peasant knows Kung Fu.

The peasant knows Kung Fu.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,663
Posted By Androk2
Perspective

I am still having alot of problems with perspective. I just can't seem to get shading/proportions (In terms of the top/side views in an image) right. How'd you guys get over this? I know alot of...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.