Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,993
Posted By Thallen
I've been told that PWA are looking into this,...

I've been told that PWA are looking into this, but as usual, they'll dig around it. On the #gscript IRC chat, Maniaman basically told me to leave him alone and let his staff do what they do, which,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,993
Posted By Thallen
Wow. I logged on about 5 minutes ago to see...

Wow. I logged on about 5 minutes ago to see Eclipse on another shared account, on another self-generated staff tag (Police) to notice myself jailed for another bull**** reason. I asked another Police...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,993
Posted By Thallen
That doesn't change the fact that he still breaks...

That doesn't change the fact that he still breaks rules. Did you not look at the screenshots? They're from 2 days ago. Staff on Maloria is scared of Tenex, plain and simple. I told the GP Chief...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,993
Posted By Thallen
"He's pretty advanced when it comes to hacking...

"He's pretty advanced when it comes to hacking [...] he can reset people's accounts, ban people, and upload his own levels" - Or maybe you don't appreciate that connection. He doesn't even have RC on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,993
Posted By Thallen
Graal coping with hackers?

Not sure if this has been recognized before, but recently I realized Tenexia (or Tenex, Eclipse) is now "Market Supervisor" of Maloria after constantly hacking UN, Maloria, and other servers. I most...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By Thallen
There's been 23832847238478 of these threads,...

There's been 23832847238478 of these threads, same opinions, no reaction from the people who matter.
Graal is dying because it is trying to turn into something it is not. Bring Graal back to how it...
Forum: Guild Life 03-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,681
Posted By Thallen
While I can see what you're saying, and more than...

While I can see what you're saying, and more than anything, I don't want to agree with Moonie, but if you let that go about, then why have guilds resembling the KKK been rejected in the past? Same...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 853
Posted By Thallen
Notes in Webprofile

I think it'd be cool if there was an on-site way to add some sort of notes or information to your webprofile (as in, this: http://www.graalonline.com/members/viewprofile.php?accname=MagicalTux ) for...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,237
Posted By Thallen
I don't even particularly care for Highlander,...

I don't even particularly care for Highlander, but I think you guys telling him to "stop crying" and stuff like that is stupid. He seemed to put a lot of effort into the tournament, and people stayed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,237
Posted By Thallen
Well, in entirety, the spar tourney turned out to...

Well, in entirety, the spar tourney turned out to be pretty poorly planned, and in results, a waste of time, basically. I think it's selfish for Highlander to assume that Halo only used Stella's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,463
Posted By Thallen
I can't understand how you all can argue so...

I can't understand how you all can argue so passionality over who is 'the best sparrer' on Graal. Sparring isn't the most difficult thing there is, there's three stages, being new, being decent, and...
Forum: Tech Support 02-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,011
Posted By Thallen
Lighting Effects and Loading Heads

On Windows 98, disabling lighting effects has done nothing for me.
On Windows XP and on 98, disabling the heads on the playerlist and minimap also seems not to affect anything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Thallen
Call it "Bomy Lands", "Graal: New World", or...

Call it "Bomy Lands", "Graal: New World", or "Graal: New Main" - those sound the best, seem to fit with the server style.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,651
Posted By Thallen
Another of these...

Quit developing new versions that are minutely 'better' than the previous version. Quit spending hours trying to come up with new ideas that will attract players: obviously we don't want 3D, we don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Replies: 14
56k
Views: 1,629
Posted By Thallen
56k

Ok, I have a couple questions on how to speed up Graal on my old 56k. It's not that delay type of lag that I've got, it's the lag where you move slow, and it can take 2 or more seconds for your PC to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,161
Posted By Thallen
Complaining? I was posing a series of question in...

Complaining? I was posing a series of question in order to see where people think those who manage Graal are going with the current slowness it seems to possess. If we're going to turn this into a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,161
Posted By Thallen
Still wondering...

Why is Graal at a stand still? I'm still oblivious to why nothing is happening, while everyone seems so eager to develop gun servers and release new versions, I'd say 75% of Graal just wants a new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,572
Posted By Thallen
Myself, Highlander, and King Clops were doing...

Myself, Highlander, and King Clops were doing that pretty well until they resorted to cheating. Just yesterday, in the weekly tag team spar, I was stuck with a partner who told me, afterwards, he was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,572
Posted By Thallen
Atlantis: No Americans Allowed?

Last year I began playing Atlantis with a friend named Domse, and since then I've spent about 130 hours on the server, levelling up with their RPG system, sparring, playing events, talking to my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,311
Posted By Thallen
When was the last time...

... that a server hit the Classic tab and stayed for a while? Actually, when was the last time there was a new playerworld on the Classic tab? Was it Era? It's been too long, nothing is changing with...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 641
Posted By Thallen
Thanks. Sweet 16. :cool:

Thanks. Sweet 16. :cool:
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,085
Posted By Thallen
So it's cool to use just a little speed? How...

So it's cool to use just a little speed? How about just a little godmode? Using hacks is a legal, don't try to turn the situation around.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,085
Posted By Thallen
Exclamation Save Classic Sparring

This is a desperate plea put out there to anyone who can help this game at it's roots, the classic servers, the sword servers, where a longlived aspect of the game is being bludgeoned carelessly...
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Replies: 132
Views: 16,320
Posted By Thallen
No! But if in your profile, you set your favorite...

No! But if in your profile, you set your favorite hangout to "Zelda Online" then it does!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2004, 01:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,384
Posted By Thallen
It's not. It's not hard to find, there's like 5...

It's not. It's not hard to find, there's like 5 houses on Forest.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.