Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-20-2006, 10:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 3,383
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-20-2006, 10:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 4,700
I was at teh top of the Playerkills scoreboard...
I was at teh top of the Playerkills scoreboard for a good week or two before Farin could outkill me. Now I reveal my secret:
I paid a guy 5 gralats to stand their playign a flute while I killed...
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 3,231
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
02-15-2006, 04:24 PM
|
|
Replies: 40
Views: 4,678
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-15-2006, 06:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-15-2006, 06:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 1,908
|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes
02-15-2006, 05:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 1,262
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-15-2006, 05:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-14-2006, 04:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-14-2006, 04:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-14-2006, 05:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 2,109
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-13-2006, 05:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 50
Views: 5,675
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-13-2006, 02:27 AM
|
|
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-13-2006, 02:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,523
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-13-2006, 01:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 968
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-12-2006, 10:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 968
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-12-2006, 06:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 968
|
Forum: Level Design
02-12-2006, 04:23 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,062
You are better off using MIDDLE tile for all...
You are better off using MIDDLE tile for all walls instead of bottom one. So instead of having 4 rows of the bottom tile, use the middle one to same effect. Then close with the bottom one. It has a...
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-12-2006, 03:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 968
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-12-2006, 02:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 1,825
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-12-2006, 02:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,399
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-11-2006, 05:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,399
GS2 Tutorials?
Trying to get into GS2 scripting, since all my old scrips make 0 sense after a year break. I'd figure might as well start all over again.
But I can't seem to find any reference points for GS2,...
|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes
02-11-2006, 05:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,672
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,385
|
Forum: Graphic Design
01-22-2006, 12:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 1,663
Perspective
I am still having alot of problems with perspective. I just can't seem to get shading/proportions (In terms of the top/side views in an image) right. How'd you guys get over this? I know alot of...
|