Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thanks XD I done the humans like that to...

Thanks XD I done the humans like that to emphasize his godlikeness. :P plus I couldn't be bothered making them look like propper humans.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Here's a beach thing I had done ages ago (tile...

Here's a beach thing I had done ages ago (tile concept type thing) I posted it on here, but not in the graphics forum. Thanks for the replys aswell :)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Chicken_l33t
The jail door thing did have a black outline at...

The jail door thing did have a black outline at first, but I decided to change :P thanks for the comment :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,465
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yes, BrooklynX. I had hired him as a LAT because...

Yes, BrooklynX. I had hired him as a LAT because he seemed decent not great, but decent and I was going to train him up a bit and then today he was asking if he could have my levels and I was like...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,465
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I don't see the tile error :X lol, but it's...

I don't see the tile error :X lol, but it's probally there because the inside level actually uses a tileset and only some standard tiles which they have chaged.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2006, 03:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Lol, but he doesnt look very cuddly. Perhaps...

Lol, but he doesnt look very cuddly. Perhaps something like "I have candy humans!" trying to trick them then bam! he doesnt give them candy and laughs and runs off.

I suck at shading so depth is a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2006, 03:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,465
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Cause I can? To warn people? Perhaps other things...

Cause I can? To warn people? Perhaps other things are stolen aswell on the server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2006, 03:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,465
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Level stealing.. server stealing!

Well not quite server stealing, but Playerworld15 stole my whole gmap lol. Not quite sure how so i'ma just fire my only current LAT. They stole insides and outsides and had said to me it was just for...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Chicken_l33t
New ruler of the world!

Drawed him yesterday (outline and a bit of shading >.>) and finished just before
it was formed out of thin air! well monitor space. I originally started drawing something else then I was like hmm...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,435
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Blah i'm clicking edit, but nothings happening. ...

Blah i'm clicking edit, but nothings happening.

openurl2 javascript:window.open("http://forums.graalonline.com","NewWindow",'screenx=400,screeny=400';),500,500;

Try that aswell, but be warned...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-19-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,435
Posted By Chicken_l33t
openurl...

openurl javascript:window.open("http://forums.graalonline.com","NewWindow",'screenx=400,screeny=400');

Try this it's a bit buggy doing it in offline mode because it closes if I set the width and...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-19-2006, 02:30 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,748
Posted By Chicken_l33t
replaceani("idle","newgani") Then for the walk...

replaceani("idle","newgani")
Then for the walk just use the walk gani and the new one.
If this is what you mean :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-18-2006, 06:01 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,730
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Infernix, this is not over "effing" Graal it's...

Infernix, this is not over "effing" Graal it's over actual money USD and to you contiga the ban reason is quite clear as to why you are banned. I can't give you a unlimited ban for other so I had to...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,730
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Lmao noob server? Atleast I don't take the back...

Lmao noob server? Atleast I don't take the back door (which i'm sure you're use to) and merging with another server cause you can't complete your own stuff and to be a noob server is a little harsh...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,730
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Plus contiga likes to steal content aswell and...

Plus contiga likes to steal content aswell and take peoples money. Server looks good, but contiga is really a jerk off an should go kill himself and contiga do you make an effort when doing fraud or...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,294
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Need some help please.

I've been messing with this for bloody ages and either I'm doing something stupid and havent noticed yet or it's just fungled.


// NPC made by Chicken NaNa (Police)
function onCreated(){
...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,854
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Snandy, try hack Graal yourself. It sounds pretty...

Snandy, try hack Graal yourself. It sounds pretty weird, but that way you find the flaws and can prevent it yourself or get someone to do this for you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,626
Posted By Chicken_l33t
That has to be one of the best websites I have...

That has to be one of the best websites I have ever seen before. That guy was god damn funny :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,183
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I liked it, but perhaps add double clicking to...

I liked it, but perhaps add double clicking to enable weapons onto the S and D it's a bit tedious doing it by clicking the S button then clicking the item then clicking the equip weapon, but nice...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,353
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yeh man don't be such a pansey. Your server has...

Yeh man don't be such a pansey. Your server has potential and so do you and you can make it great (Keyword you) just apply yourself and don't ever give up untill your satisfied with what you're done....
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,642
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Well they should put TCPK back up, but still...

Well they should put TCPK back up, but still leave Town Center as PK. I reckon that'd be a good compromise. Mind you I did prefer the old days when there was no TCPK and everyone use to PK at that...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,642
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I like Town Center being PK. I logged on and I...

I like Town Center being PK. I logged on and I thought "Hmm, NPC server down? *checks ignored list* Nope, still here" and started to PK for the first time in awile and enjoyed it, but perhaps they...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-29-2006, 04:36 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,065
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Happy b-day man <3 talk to you on AIM <3

Happy b-day man <3 talk to you on AIM <3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,874
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I agree and I have seen some of his work (graphic...

I agree and I have seen some of his work (graphic wise) so I reckon we could be in for a treat. I hated working on other peoples servers, but I did it cause I was bored and I mucked around and done...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,410
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Welcome back man. Been a long time. We got upto...

Welcome back man. Been a long time. We got upto some trouble back in the day :D
Showing results 101 to 125 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.