Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 116 of 116
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TheStan
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 13,458
Posted By TheStan
You all fail to realize, you all want Chompy for...

You all fail to realize, you all want Chompy for his coding abilities and incredibly human like personality. I will gain him because of our rainbow of friendship.

:)
Forum: Code Gallery 06-24-2008, 06:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By TheStan
Lol, oh I know Zero! I just liked the way that...

Lol, oh I know Zero! I just liked the way that looks!
Forum: Code Gallery 06-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By TheStan
Why what Drak? :o

Why what Drak? :o
Forum: Code Gallery 06-23-2008, 05:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By TheStan
Plugin Handler

Recently, I've found myself working with Chompy on a special little project which will more than like be widely released for open use a wee bit later. However, in the midst of the project we found...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 803
Posted By TheStan
Alarid Bluemoon (21)

Happy Birthday ol' buddy.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,061
Posted By TheStan
Happy Birthday Tom! :O

Happy Birthday Tom! :O
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,021
Posted By TheStan
Happy Birthday to the both of you! Lol!

Happy Birthday to the both of you! Lol!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 8,259
Posted By TheStan
Atrius fails without Madj (gone), Lance (gone),...

Atrius fails without Madj (gone), Lance (gone), and Gman (gone). :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2008, 05:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,826
Posted By TheStan
Oh...awesome, Happy Birthday Dusty. You rock man....

Oh...awesome, Happy Birthday Dusty. You rock man. :)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,967
Posted By TheStan
That doesn't mean anything, we're talking about...

That doesn't mean anything, we're talking about functionality and proper coding. You should never mix GS1 with GS2 in the case of many things such as with what ziro said in the case GS1 is removed.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 30,912
Posted By TheStan
A very fun system lol.

A very fun system lol.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,509
Posted By TheStan
I guess not considering I don't use them or have...

I guess not considering I don't use them or have the passwords to even attempt to upgrade them. Ugh.

Thanks all.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,509
Posted By TheStan
I only have one account...

I only have one account...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,146
Posted By TheStan
That Abode stuff is very worthwhile Dusty...nice...

That Abode stuff is very worthwhile Dusty...nice looking tree for the most part.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,509
Posted By TheStan
o.O...O..K..? And thanks all! :D

o.O...O..K..?


And thanks all! :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,509
Posted By TheStan
I was bored...?

Hey, Stan is back...because, school is almost over. :D Cheers!
Showing results 101 to 116 of 116

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.