Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 251
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: UberModeKappa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By UberModeKappa
Exclamation Giant letdown

Failure... u.u
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2007, 06:03 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,936
Posted By UberModeKappa
Did you ever play dino valley or graal...

Did you ever play dino valley or graal 3000(original)? Those were some good servers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By UberModeKappa
Ok it is now 12:01 AM EDT!

Ok it is now 12:01 AM EDT!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,936
Posted By UberModeKappa
Is this the graal 2000 that was the failed...

Is this the graal 2000 that was the failed project from around 2000?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By UberModeKappa
I also have vista on my new macbook pro. Will...

I also have vista on my new macbook pro. Will that be supported in v5?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By UberModeKappa
Is v5 going to have native intel mac support?*is...

Is v5 going to have native intel mac support?*is a new mac owner*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 18,931
Posted By UberModeKappa
grr al

grr al
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By UberModeKappa
The announcement in one week will be "more in...

The announcement in one week will be "more in three months".
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-13-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By UberModeKappa
:D

:D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By UberModeKappa
Lets revamp the old sword icon for graal!

Lets revamp the old sword icon for graal!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By UberModeKappa
I think it should say Graal not just G. Maybe add...

I think it should say Graal not just G. Maybe add raal in a smaller font?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,237
Posted By UberModeKappa
I think rick did something like this using ruby...

I think rick did something like this using ruby on rails.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,598
Posted By UberModeKappa
What about the Zelda Online 2 gserver? ;)

What about the Zelda Online 2 gserver? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,356
Posted By UberModeKappa
I still have the exe with that menu in my...

I still have the exe with that menu in my c:/graal folder aha
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,573
Posted By UberModeKappa
The graal icon is gross.

The graal icon is gross.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2007, 02:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,356
Posted By UberModeKappa
We should have some UI design contest for some...

We should have some UI design contest for some gold time eh?
Forum: Future Improvements 05-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,585
Posted By UberModeKappa
Graal 3D.

Graal 3D.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,033
Posted By UberModeKappa
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By UberModeKappa
Its not horrible by 2001's standards.

Its not horrible by 2001's standards.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,741
Posted By UberModeKappa
I've been sitting on my hands since Graal 3D was...

I've been sitting on my hands since Graal 3D was announced. x.x
They're numb now btw.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 05:13 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,741
Posted By UberModeKappa
Even has your medical records.

Even has your medical records.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 04:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,741
Posted By UberModeKappa
Continue stereotyping/making it up please.

Continue stereotyping/making it up please.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,741
Posted By UberModeKappa
Torque game engine and a properly staffed team?

Torque game engine and a properly staffed team?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,845
Posted By UberModeKappa
I do not want this. Therefore everyone does not...

I do not want this. Therefore everyone does not want this.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,700
Posted By UberModeKappa
So I guess the put up or shut up rule is in...

So I guess the put up or shut up rule is in effect. :D
Showing results 101 to 125 of 251

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.