Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,322
Posted By Neonight
My drivers are all up-to-date. They're not the XP...

My drivers are all up-to-date. They're not the XP drivers, either. They're drivers from the manufacturer. Since it's not happening with any other programs, I'm sure it's Graal. I think having the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,085
Posted By Neonight
On the contrary, Konidias. I've wanted to talk...

On the contrary, Konidias. I've wanted to talk about things such as and wars, yet I figure half of my post will be filtered. Since when does "***" mean bundle of sticks?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,322
Posted By Neonight
Unhappy Graal restarting my computer

Well, when I'm playing Graal, it randomly either closes Graal or restarts my computer. I'm not sure why, but I do know it's annoying. Most of the time, Graal just closes, but sometimes it completely...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,273
Posted By Neonight
Whenever school starts, I start my Sophmore year....

Whenever school starts, I start my Sophmore year.

Too bad Frank (Not Sisok; Holy Swordsman) doesn't have a forums account. ;[ We need another class year picture... o.o Nevermind. Can't explain it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,129
Posted By Neonight
No, (edit) mam, it is nothing like that. Learn to...

No, (edit) mam, it is nothing like that. Learn to read.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2003, 09:34 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,273
Posted By Neonight
Re: 7 Days!!

It's pretty sad that I don't know when school starts for me. Hell, I don't even know when registration is. x.x;; It's probably today. -_-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,962
Posted By Neonight
Oh, just shut up. God knows you probably "spilled...

Oh, just shut up. God knows you probably "spilled Coke on your keyboard" and they magically appeared on the server. Similar to the Providence incident, no? I'm still not sure how you were unbanned.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Neonight
Woo. I bet he couldn't wait to get back to his...

Woo. I bet he couldn't wait to get back to his job with a bunch of people whining.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-06-2003, 03:41 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,129
Posted By Neonight
Re: Ghost Pirate Bye

Torankusu asked me about a week ago if I had PayPal... o.o;;
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,505
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: 4 servers =P

I guess she thinks having four jobs is hard. I'm on the same boat as Vampiric. If I were irresponsible, I'd have four jobs, too! Or more!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2003, 01:24 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,887
Posted By Neonight
Yes. Some genius bought a server and decided to...

Yes. Some genius bought a server and decided to rename bigmap.txt and minimap.txt. It took me 15 minutes to get my Classic map working again. -_-;;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,501
Posted By Neonight
What are you talking about? Jeff didn't go...

What are you talking about? Jeff didn't go corrupt. After Kamuii left, the server just went downhill because of Kingdoms. Kingdoms was simply a better server than 2001. It's no one's fault that 2k1...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Neonight
You only had to wait two days. :rolleyes:

You only had to wait two days. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,975
Posted By Neonight
That's what I was thinking, but Vincent said he'd...

That's what I was thinking, but Vincent said he'd seen it. o.o I haven't seen it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,501
Posted By Neonight
DING DING. NEWSFLASH. 2001 isn't Gold anymore....

DING DING. NEWSFLASH. 2001 isn't Gold anymore. Everyone was told it was going Classic sometime soon. You know how many people would be playing it right now if it had just been left the hell alone?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,975
Posted By Neonight
I wouldn't know. x.x Kingdoms is too laggy for me...

I wouldn't know. x.x Kingdoms is too laggy for me to play. :( I can't think of anyone with a 56k that plays it. x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 18,896
Posted By Neonight
No, I think GP made it. I think Vermain kept...

No, I think GP made it. I think Vermain kept telling me to ask GP to build more levels or something. I just kept saying "OPEN THE DOORS VERMAIN I'M GOING IN" over and over. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 18,896
Posted By Neonight
I stopped playing before that, I guess. x.x I was...

I stopped playing before that, I guess. x.x I was in KT, but I don't remember that. Was that when Sisok was trapped in that one weird level? x.x Every thirty or so seconds I'd send a message to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,501
Posted By Neonight
Nononono. Adding new things = BAD ...

Nononono.


Adding new things = BAD
Removing old = BAD


I don't see why the hell it couldn't be left alone.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,641
Posted By Neonight
Re: Liek Hi!!

SUPFOO.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,975
Posted By Neonight
AA isn't even good for games like Graal, is it?...

AA isn't even good for games like Graal, is it? x.x

Vincent, is it an actual blue screen? I have only had XP crash twice. Once I accidentally shut down a process that was needed for XP to run, and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 05:29 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 18,896
Posted By Neonight
A thief is a minority and the KINGDOMS ADMIN IS A...

A thief is a minority and the KINGDOMS ADMIN IS A PLAYER HATER. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-03-2003, 12:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,000
Posted By Neonight
Damnit. >:[ Didn't take me. Next time I go on a...

Damnit. >:[ Didn't take me. Next time I go on a road trip, you're not coming with me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,000
Posted By Neonight
Re: Vacation

TAKE ME WITH YOU! Just head south and then you can turn west on 32. I want to go on another vacation. x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2003, 03:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,026
Posted By Neonight
You saw how much work he was putting into the...

You saw how much work he was putting into the server! Zero hours, zero minutes, and zero seconds! He doesn't deserve to be paid!

Also, you can clearly see he's been editing his attributes. His...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.